Are you looking for a natural face pack that is gentle as well as effective? Here's how you can make an excellent face pack with beetroot.
Beetroot face mask for glowing skin: With every change in season, your skin needs extra attention and care! And it is especially for those who have dry or oily skin. So what to do? All you need is to keep your skin clean and hydrated all the time. While there are numerous safe and natural options to moisturize your skin, there are few simple and natural methods to keep your skin healthy and clean. We have got you covered if you have also been hoping to find a naturally useful face pack for your skin. Guess what our unique face pack contains? Need a hint? Well, you can easily recall it! Have you ever been advised to drink beetroot juice for healthy skin? We are going to use it for our naturally fabulous face pack.
But why, beetroot for skin? Do you know that beetroot has excellent staining qualities? Just try to feel it, and you will spontaneously get stained. Beetroot can stain the skin with its juices. They are full of folic acid and vitamins, which makes beetroot a common alternative for natural skincare remedies. Look after your skin with an all-natural beetroot face pack, here is what all you need: You don't need a never-ending list to prepare your fantastic beetroot face pack. And remember that, it will not drill a hole in your wallet. To prepare the face pack; here is what you need: a pinch of turmeric, 1 spoon of raw beetroot juice, 2 scoops of gram flour and half spoon milk cream.
Here is how you can prepare the magical face pack
The first thing to do, you need to grate the beetroot. Remember only half a beetroot grated would be enough (in a bowl). Now squeeze its extract and juice into a separate bowl. Add a teaspoon full of gram flour and turmeric and mix it nicely in the bowl. Do you remember the staining capabilities of beetroot (that we told you about)? So, please take care of that as well; otherwise, you will end up with pinkish skin colour. How to ensure that the face pack doesn't stain? Just add milk cream and mix it well in the bowl. Milk cream will add to the much-required moisturizing capabilities to your face pack. And here is your natural face pack, ready for use.
How to use the beetroot face pack?
- Clean your face smoothly with water.
- Please avoid the use of any harsh soap as it rips moisture off of your face.
- Now use your do-it-yourself beetroot face pack all over your neck and face in even thickness.
- It is better to avoid going too close to the eyes as one should always prevent anything from damaging them.
- Have you got your face covered with the face pack? Now leave it on for ten-twelve minutes and wipe it off gently with water.
- Avoid using soap (once again) to clean off the pack. Well, that is all. Now you can see the difference! Say hello to your glowing and smoother skin.
Read more articles on Skincare
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.
- Beetroot Face Packs For Skin
- how to Prepare Beetroot Face Packs At Home
- Homemade Beetroot Face Packs
- beetroot for skin whitening
- Beetroot Face Packs For Healthy Skin
- Skin Care Tips
- How to Make Homemade Beetroot Face Pack
- Skin Brightening Beetroot Face Pack
- Beetroot Face Packs
- Beetroot Face Packs For Glowing Skin
- beet root face pack for radiant skin
- beetroot face pack for fairness