Peach is very beneficial for our overall health. From curing digestion to preventing cancer it has it all. Read the full article to know about health benefits of peach...
Summers are incomplete without peach. Peach (aado) are small fruits with a soft peel, sweet taste and white-yellow flesh. It is packed with lots of nutrients. They are considered to have originated in China and are great for the health, skin as well as hair.
Nutritional value of peach
- Peaches are packed with vitamins, minerals and other beneficial components.
- Peaches are rich in good carbs so you can leave your carb content for peach.
- They are low fat food, which gives energy to keep your heart healthy.
- Peaches are rich in micro-nutrient like vitamin C, vitamin E and other complex vitamins.
- They are rich in potassium and calcium and have 0% sodium.
Health benefits of peach
Peace is great to have a healthy skin. It gives the required glow due to the high content of antioxidants in it. Following are some benefits of peach for the skin:
- Peaches are rich in vitamin A, C and E that are good for the skin health.
- Peach enhances the skin’s complexion and texture.
- It helps in reducing wrinkles, and protects the skin from ultra-violet rays of sun as it contains vitamin C and sun rays protecting properties.
- Peach can be used for removing tan and other damages by sun and prevents ageing.
Peach also works great for digestion related problems. Following are some of the benefits of peace for a regular bowel health:
- Peaches are rich in dietary fibres which is helful in easy bowel movement.
- It helps to regulate and improve digestion.
- Peaches are very useful detox fruits, which help in cleansing of kidney and bladder.
- Peaches are suggested to people who suffer from constipation.
Peaches are great for heart health. Following are some of its benefits to the heart:
- Peaches contain various bio-active compounds that help in preventing cardiovascular diseases.
- Peaches are rich in polphenol that helps in balancing blood circulation and keep the heart healthy.
- It is also helpful in reducing hypertension.
- The presence of fibre, vitamin C and potassium is extremely helpful for heart health.
Peaches are great for a good vision. Some benefits of peach for the eye-health are list below:
- Peach contains lutein and zeaxanthin antioxidants, which is essential for maintaining eye health.
- Peaches prevent eye-related degeneration, lowering the risk of age-related eye diseases
- It also protects eyes from damage by light.
- It is helpful in improving vision.
Rich in Antioxidant
Peaches are rich in antioxidants, which are essential for complete health and wellbeing. Following are some of its benefits:
- Peaches are a good source of antioxidants.
- It helps in preventing wrinkle and ageing signs.
- Antioxidant in peaches helps in dealing with various diseases.
Peaches are full of good carbs and they make one feel full. They help in promoting satiety and contribute in weight loss. Peaches are a good source of fibre and curb high cholesterol, blood sugar and blood pressure. Peach makes you feel full for longer duration and so is helpful in weight loss.
As per studies, there are several findings, which indicate towards peaches helping in preventing cancer:
- Peaches are good for overall health but it helps in carcinogenic diseases.
- It prevent disease like cancer by lowering down the risk of cell damage.
- Also their rich antioxidant is helpful in cell maintenance and repair.
Read more articles on Healthy Diet
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.