Healthy bhel puri recipe
- Bhel is an important member of the royal Indian chaat family.
- Puffed rice is rich in proteins and Vitamin B.
- Bhel is low in fat & highly nutritious.
Welcome to the vibrant street food of India. Tickle your taste buds with this classy tangy bhel puri and make the most of your hunger.
Bhel is an important member of the royal Indian chaat family. It has gained such a huge fan-following that nobody can refuse a platter full of it!
- 2 green chillies (finely chopped)
- 40 grams sev
- 3 teaspoons of tamarind sauce
- 100 grams of puffed rice
- 1 potato (boiled and cut into pieces)
- ½ teaspoon of chat masala
- A pinch of amchur (mango powder)
- Pinch of salt ½ onion (chopped)
This is how you make scrumptious bhel puri
Mix all the ingredients well in a bowl. Serve this Indian time pass with jaljeera to your family in rolled paper cones, when the match is on!
It is low in fat & highly nutritious. Moreover, you can experiment with the bhel puri by adding potatoes and tamarind sauce, in order to make it tangier! Puffed rice is very light on stomach. It is rich in proteins and Vitamin B.
Image source: Getty
Source: Onlymyhealth editorial team Oct 13, 2017
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.