Would you put okra aka bhindi on your face? You would want to try lady finger face pack after reading the beauty benefits of okra.
Do you know someone who doesn’t like eating okra or ladyfinger or bhindi? Probably not because it is one of the tastiest vegetables ever, easy-to-make and also nutritious. You might be craving for a scrumptious okra curry but we have an interesting piece of news for you. You must have gotten an idea by the title that lady finger can give you an ageless glow. Not by eating but by applying topically. Yes! This green veggie is too good to be applied to your skin in the form of a face pack. It has got anti-aging properties to prevent early wrinkling and other skin aging effects.
As you age, your skin starts to age along. This brings visible wrinkles, fine lines, crow’s feet, etc. that makes your skin look dull and aged. It is said that after 40, women start to lose the natural glow from their faces. We must begin considering anti-aging formulas as we enter the 30s to minimize the damage and forestall aging. Natural foods are a big-time savior if you are not willing to put chemical products on your face. You must have heard and tried turmeric, curd, cucumber, banana, papaya, potato face pack etc. on your face. Now, we want you to give ladyfinger face pack a try. These not only delay aging but also address skin problems like acne, pimples, etc.
Okra Anti-aging Face Pack
Okra is rich in vitamin C, vitamin A, calcium, iron, magnesium and many anti-oxidants. This anti-aging face pack is meant to reduce acne scars, freckles and wrinkles from your skin. Follow the steps given here to make lady finger face pack.
- Take some okra and wash them.
- Now remove the stem of the lady finger and put the lady finger in the mixer jar.
- Add half a teaspoon of tea tree oil, 1 teaspoon of honey and 2 teaspoons of lemon juice to it.
- Grind them all and prepare a thick paste.
- Now apply this paste on your face. Keep in mind that you should apply this paste on the neck too if there are wrinkles around the neck.
- Leave this paste on the face for 30 minutes until it dries up. After that, wash it with cold water and clean it.
Okra Face Pack For Acne
Acne on the face is a common problem in people of all ages. But with age, the problem of acne can also increase and it can make the face look ugly. In such a situation, you should try this face pack of lady finger to get rid of acne and clean the acne spots.
- First of all wash the okra and grind it in a mixer jar.
- Now take this paste in a bowl and add half a teaspoon of baking powder, 1 teaspoon of aloe vera gel and 1 teaspoon of coconut oil and mix well.
- Now mix this paste well, so that everything mixes well in the past.
- Then you can apply this paste with acne and blemish. Let it rest for 20-30 minutes and wash the face after it dries.
- This will help clear all pimples from your face and get rid of pimples. You can apply this mask 2 times a week.
Read More Articles in Skin Care
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.