If you are a mother and unable to exercise with the child, here is a quick workout routine for you. Some simple exercises and effective results.
Mother’s role is one of the toughest roles to play as it requires patience, hard work, handling and not exhausting! Well, at some point you might feel like giving up but you cannot! In between household chores, kids and work, your fitness may take a toll as you are unable to find time to devote to fitness. With your child constantly running around you, it is impossible to go for a walk or run let alone gym. For all you mothers, we have a workout plan for you. Only 20 minutes and you can have a great fitness session.
7 Exercises in 20 Minutes
Here are eight exercises that help in keeping you fit. Maintaining this routine would not only keep your physically fit but also mentally sane to not get exhausted.
- Bend down with your hands and feet on the floor.
- See that your hands and legs are in a parallel position.
- Bend your knees a little.
- Start crawling like a bear while maintaining this posture.
- Move opposite arm and legs.
- Do this for 15 seconds.
- You may also try reverse walking.
- Sit on the floor with your legs extended forward.
- Place the hands on the side pointing towards the feet.
- Try to lift your body while keeping the back straight.
- Now, try to walk in this position.
- Do not bend your back.
- Do this crab crawl for 20 seconds.
- If you have a park with a bar ride, do this exercise.
- Stand with your back erect.
- Raise your hands such that the palms are facing each other.
- Hold the bar with both hands.
- Now, lift your legs up and down without losing the grip.
- Try to touch your knees to your chest
- Do this 8-10 times.
Do rope skipping after this exercise to work out your legs and strengthen them.
- Lie down straight.
- Raise your hands in parallel position while keeping the legs lie straight.
- Start pulling your upper body and bring it closer to the lower body.
- Bend your knees while bending the legs and let them touch your chest.
- Repeat this 3-5 times.
- Lie down on your back.
- Raise your hands in parallel position over the head.
- Bend your legs to form butterfly wings.
- Start bringing your upper body close to the lower body.
- Keep your hands straight and legs in the same position.
- Make sure that your back is straight and on the floor to prevent any back injury.
- Stand with your back straight and legs shoulder-width apart.
- Bring your hands in front and hold them tightly.
- Tighten your stomach muscles and start.
- Maintain this position and go down.
- Come up and go down.
- Do this three times while keeping the back straight.
- You may need a cushion for this exercise.
- Stand erect and raise both the hands above and in a parallel position.
- Take your right leg forward and slightly bend your knee.
- Keep your hip perpendicular.
- Now, take your left leg forward and bend the knee.
- Repeat this with both legs alternatively for 3 repetitions for each leg.
Doing these exercises would increase your core strength and help you stay physically fit and mentally strong.
Read More Articles in Exercise & Fitness
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.