Are You On A Weight Loss Diet? Then Add Some Flavourings And Seasonings For Faster Weight Loss.
Sauces and dips for weight loss: Adding flavourings to your meals is a great way to enhance flavour and conceivably, adding health gains. However, some seasonings contain unhealthy ingredients like high amounts of added sugar, salt and artificial additives. Healthy spices are low in added sugar and pack nutritious ingredients like healthy fats, protein, and fibre. Are you trying to reduce your extra fat or lose some excess weight? This time, you will be surprised to know that we are not suggesting any diet or drink! Today, we will guide you about some sauces and spices that can also help in reducing your weight. The dressing or seasoning gives a strong flavour to your food and keeps your taste buds happy.
Here we are telling you about five sauces that you can include in your weight loss diet
- Mashed Avocado or Guacamole: Guacamole is an avocado-based dip, spread, or salad first developed in Mexico. In addition to its use in contemporary Mexican cuisine, it has become part of American and international cuisine as a dip, condiment and salad ingredient. This masala sauce can be easily made at home, and you can enjoy it every day. Just mash a quarter of avocado, garlic, lime juice and spread it properly on your sandwich. Now you can eat this tasty dip (as it also reduces calories). It is rich in fibre and contains healthy fat, which helps you burn extra fat.
- Salsa sauce: Salsa sauce is low in calories and is the right choice for your salad dressing. So you can also add it to eggs and vegetables. Just make sure your salsa sauce is low in sodium and contains no sugar. Salsa is a variety of seasonings used at the table as condiments for various dips (for tortilla chips), Mexican-American foods and Mexican tacos. It may be cooked or raw and are generally served at room temperature.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Do you know that (ACV) apple cider vinegar can help you lose weight by reducing body fat? This is because vinegar includes acetic acid, which slows down the process of digestion. This makes you feel fuller for longer. Hence, you can use apple cider vinegar in vegetables or salads. If you don't like apple cider vinegar, then add balsamic vinegar to your meal. Both of these are equally beneficial.
- Mustard sauce: Mustard seeds are one of the best foods to lose weight. Mustard seeds contain fibre, which is difficult to digest. Therefore you need more energy to digest mustard. As a result, you can burn more calories. Besides, fibre will keep you fuller for longer. You can add mustard sauce to your sandwich, salad or egg.
- Hummus: Hummus is a super healthy and delicious sauce. It is a healthy alternative to your mayo and ketchup. Low in calories loaded with fibre and protein, hummus is the best! If you are trying to lose weight, then this is best for you. Hummus is made by mixing chickpeas, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice and salt (at home).
Read more on Weight Management