Ancient Vedic mantra chants: The art of concentration is known as meditation, and this is the need of every human today to excel in their career. The ancient Hindu scriptures mention meditation known as Dhyana, which the sages used to perform for years without eating and sleeping. Vedic Chanting is a form of meditation that changes the place of your mind and keeps it stable. It helps to cure stress-related disorders as it gives a stress-free feeling and provides a positive attitude for facing the problems. Mantra Sadhana is the spiritual treatment of physical barriers. If you are physically relaxed and thinking, and your emotions are clear and calm, all of these things make your connections and relationships with people quickly. Some of the benefits of Stress Meditation are stress-free life, substantial mental control, practical decisions skills, and awakens the third eye.
Types of chanting of Vedic mantras
- Para: In the mantra's meaning, our instinct should be ready to be stable, chanting of chants and joy began to come, and the intellect started settling in the divine, it is called chanting mantra.
- Pashyanti: The chanting in which even the tongue does not move, chants heartily and gets our mind engrossed in the meaning of chanting, it is called Pashyanti mantra chanting.
- Madhyama: In this, even the lips do not move, and no other person can hear the mantra.
- Vaikhari: The chanting of the high tone is called Vaikhari mantra chanting.
Mr Ram Srivastava, Certified Meditation Teacher - Maharishi Ayurveda, shares the benefits of Vedic Chanting
- Protects against evil forces: The Shastrakar says- 'Mannat triyate iti mantra': That is, the mantra which one gives or protects when meditated. Many people also use the Mantra Shakti door to avoid incident, accident or evil forces. For worldly desires: Chant mantras to fulfil any worldly desires or material desires. For any wish fulfilment, a person hopes to accomplish his / her passions with the mantra of a goddess, deity or other powers. By seeking any positive influences like a goddess, God, yaksha, snake etc. from the mantra, one can find the desired bridesmaid. The seeker fulfils his wishes which is unfair.
- Provides good memory and concentration: Mantra means to bind the mind in a system. When the mind gets tied into a scenario, the person becomes mentally powerful, increasing engagement. Increased concentration and ability to learn Mantra provides better concentration and learning power. Because when you chant the mantra, the vibration emanating from it activates the chakras present on the face and head, which increases the mind. The regular chanting of mantra produces a type of hormone that keeps the mind calm and gives the body rest. With this, it becomes easier to concentrate.
- Be emotionally balanced and calm: Your emotions have physical and mental components, so as your thinking becomes clearer through Vedic meditation, your feelings also become more transparent. By continuously chanting your Ishta or any powerful mantra, a person gets connected with the medium's positive energy and powers here. A goddess or deity is worshipped by the mantra, a ghost or a vampire is also chanted by a mantra, and the mantra also attains a yakshi and a yaksha. If you have any obstacle in your life, then you can solve that problem through chanting mantra.
- Think clearly and creatively: The ability to relax at the moment and have a generally low-stress level allows your brain to work better, so you are more creative and productive. When a person is very anxious, he is surrounded by various negative thoughts and makes the situation more dangerous than before. By chanting any mantra to avoid too many ideas, trust and positive energy are developed in mind. It ends mourning and suffering. It calms the person mentally.
- Helps you sleep well: Nurtures a healthy nervous system and allows a deeper and more restful sleep. According to Tantra, the deity's subtle body or the presiding Creator's grace is called a mantra. The word Shakti, useful in attaining the grace of divine powers, is called 'Mantra'. Mantra is called the mode which awakens the invisible occult power and adapts it. And finally, the method thus developing the secret power is called Mantra.
- Balances the body's chakras: The chakras of the body are also balanced, and its chanting helps to stimulate the chakras of the body, which are the centres of the body's energy. Different energy centres help other parts of the body to function smoothly. Often, the chakras go here and there, due to which we have to bring the mind to its place. By doing this, you get rid of the diseases of the body.
- Feel and relax when needed: The relaxing effects of Vedic Chanting lower your overall stress level. Moreover, it can be used at any time when you feel stressed. To control the mind and bring it into a system, we chant the mantra. When the mind becomes subject to the mantra, then it becomes perfect. 'Mantra' means to bring sense into a system.
- Have all the energy you need: Vedic Chanting rejuvenates the part of your brain, thus reducing your stress level and increasing your energy level. If you chant the meeting mantra daily at a particular time and a specific place, your confidence grows in your mind and develops an optimistic attitude necessary for life.
- Increases immunity: The chanting of certain types of mantras puts pressure on the tongue, lips, palate and other joints of the body. The vibration emanating from the mantra stimulates a gland called the hypothalamus. This gland regulates the hormones that make the immune and the mind happy.
Meditation for Stress
Humans have one life, and there is one world where they perform their daily activities to earn a livelihood. The concept of oneness prevails like one body, one soul and oneself, but on a more in-depth self-analysis, we find that our mind may function on three aspects, past, present and future. You may be performing one task, but at the same time, your mind calculates various outcomes of your work. The mind’s speed and multi-thinking calculations are beyond our control, even if you try to blank your mind, you fail to do so. Successful Humans are master of their mind and control their mind and body as per will.
Here are the secret enchants that will help you meditate to overcome stress
- Great Nobel Tara
- Green Tara
- Om Mani Padme Hum
- Om Ram Ramaya Namaha
These Vedic enchants are powerful enough to break the stress chains if performed daily for a specific period. There are a lot of references in the scriptures regarding the miracle of Mantra Yoga or Jap Yoga. It is mentioned in the Vedas that particular types of Mantras generate a special kind of power. This mantra word occurs in 8 to 13 cycles per second, and this sound wave also appears in the concentration of a person. Chanting of mantras produces the sound wave power within a person called Japa Yoga or Mantra Yoga.
Takeaway Tip: Vedic Meditation for Stress removal is the need of the hour. Mantras' content can be accessed by reaching out to Vedic scholars or Ayurvedic doctors or doing Google search. But the best way of learning it is through Ayurvedic Doctor.
Read More in Mind and Body