Besan for hair growth: Gram flour is commonly used in Indian kitchens. Whether it is a delicious homemade dessert or spicy pakoras, gram flour spreads its flavour everywhere. Also, do you know that gram flour used in food not only enhances the taste of food but also keeps you healthy? Besan can prove to be a cheap and effective solution for dry, lifeless hair and hair fall. The method of using gram flour is also different for different hair problems. Know the benefits of gram flour for hair problems and their remedies.
Hair growth: No one likes hair loss and baldness, but due to lack of some nutrients in the body, hair starts becoming weak. At the same time, protein-rich gram flour can prove to be a boon for hair (weakened by roots). Besan also has many benefits for hair beauty and strength. It is a natural and chemical-free product. Therefore, there is no better shampoo for hair growth than gram flour. Let us know how to use gram flour for hair growth.
- Material: Almond Powder, a spoonful of olive oil, two capsules of vitamin-e, gram Flour
- Method of use: Make a paste by mixing almond powder, olive oil, vitamin-E capsules and gram flour and apply this paste on your hair. After drying, wash it thoroughly with cold water. Repeat this twice a week.
- How is it beneficial? This type of method provides essential nutrients to the hair, making it long and silky.
Cleanses hair: The use of chemical-rich substances available in the market for hair cleansing carries the risk of hair loss and weakening. But gram flour contains no chemicals and is an accessible product for hair cleansing. Here we are telling how the hair can be cleansed using gram flour.
- Material: Gram Flour, Water
- Method of use: Make a thin paste by mixing gram flour and water. Apply this paste on your hair and wash it with water after about 10 minutes.
- How is it beneficial? The essential ingredients present in gram flour go to the hair roots and clean the dirt thoroughly. This makes the hair soft and shiny again.
Get rid of dandruff: Dandruff can also be eliminated from the root using gram flour. Its use may be useful in preventing dandruff.
- Material: Six tablespoons gram flour, Water as required
- Method of use: Make a solution by mixing gram flour and water and leave it on the hair for about 10 minutes. After drying, wash it with cold water.
- How is it beneficial? The nutrients present in gram flour can solve many problems, including dandruff present in the hair.
Provides nutrition to dry hair: Gram flour can transform your dry and lifeless hair into soft and lustrous ones. Here we are telling you how to use gram flour for hair nourishment.
- Material: Two tablespoons gram flour, two teaspoons honey, one teaspoon coconut oil, water as required
- Method of use: Prepare a concentrated solution by mixing gram flour, honey, coconut oil and water and use this solution as a shampoo. Apply this solution to the hair and massage it gently with hands and leave it for some time. You can do this 2 to 3 times a week.
- How is it beneficial? Besan provides essential nutrients to the hair. Also, this mixture made with honey and oil makes the hair soft again.
Read More Articles in Hair Care
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.