Scalp scrub is a new way to clean and exfoliate the scalp to prevent bacterial growth. Here are 3 organic DIY scalp scrub that you can prepare and use
In hair care, we often take care of the external beauty of hair, but forget that internal hair health is equally important. It is the scalp that is responsible to manage hair health. Keeping the scalp clean is a vital step in haircare if you wish to grow healthy and lustrous hair. Scalp scrub is a haircare essential to exfoliate the dead skin on the scalp and keep hair problems at bay. You must invest in organic hair products to minimize chemical use and boost hair health.
Many impurities such as dirt, dust and pollution accumulated in the hair and scalp can cause your pores to stop. Due to which it can be very difficult for our hair and scalp to stay healthy and this, in turn, affects your hair too. This is why in addition to a hair mask, hair oiling and shampooing in your hair care routine, hair scrubbing is also needed. This helps to exfoliate and clean the scalp. Here we are telling you about 3 Natural Homemade Scrubs.
DIY Hair Scrub
# 1. Sea Salt and Lemon Hair Scrub
- You can make a good hair scrub at home with sea salt and lemon.
- For this, you take 3 tablespoons sea salt and add 2 teaspoons of fresh lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Now mix them well and then sprinkle some water on your hair and make the hair moist.
- After this, take this scrub in your fingers and massage it into your scalp.
- Do this to exfoliate the scalp for a few minutes and then wash the hair using lukewarm water and a mild shampoo and conditioner.
#2. Baking soda and cinnamon powder Scalp scrub
- You can prepare a hair scrub made of baking soda and cinnamon powder to scrub your scalp:
- For this, you mix 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder and 1 teaspoon olive oil in 2 teaspoons baking soda.
- Now mix all the ingredients together and make sure that they do not form lumps. If you want, then add a few drops of essential oil of your choice and some water.
- Then moisten the hair and then use this scrub to exfoliate your scalp.
- Massage for a few minutes and then wash the hair.
# 3. Honey and Sugar Hair Scrub
- For a hair scrub of honey and sugar, mix 1 teaspoon honey, 1 teaspoon olive oil and 4 teaspoons sugar in a bowl.
- Now wet your hair and massage it with this hair scrub. This will help to exfoliate your scalp.
- This hair scrub will help remove dead skin and grime and dirt from your scalp. Which will keep both your hair and scalp healthy and will promote the growth of your hair.
Read more articles Hair Care
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.