Tomato is a wonderful ingredient for summer skin. Using tomato on face is easy and probably one of the best summer skin care tips.
Our kitchen is a treasury with many hidden things that are not just for eating purpose but much more than that. Things which can be used in different ways apart from cooking. Tomato is the best example when we talk about versatile kitchen items. It is good for health as it is rich in antioxidants and it is equally beneficial for our skin as well. Skin in the summer season tend to suffer from issues like tanning and acne breakouts. Tomato with its rich nutrient profile and skin-healing properties can offer aid. We will closely talk about beauty benefits of tomato.
Using tomato on face is very easy. You can either rub a tomato on your face directly or take out its juice and apply on the face. Tomato helps to make your skin shiny and healthy by deep cleaning it. You can also make face packs and face scrubs of tomatoes and sugar.
Tomato face pack
- 1 tomato
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon gram flour
How to make face pack
- First of all, mash the tomatoes properly or put them in a grinder to make a thick puree.
- Now add 1 teaspoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of gram flour.
- Mix them well for 5 minutes. So that it becomes paste soft and there are no bump.
- When it mixes well, you can apply this paste on your face while doing light massage and rubbing.
- After 15-20 minutes of drying, you wash your face. This face pack will moisturize and moisturize your face.
Tomato and Sugar Face Scrub
Tomato face scrub is easy to make and helps in deep cleansing of the skin. Because some fruits and vegetables act as a natural cleanser and one of them is tomato. Its scrub helps in cleaning your skin by protecting you from pimples and removing dead skin. Let's know how to make a face scrub. Meanwhile you can also make Mango Face Pack for summery glow.
- 1 tomato
- 2 spoon aloe vera gel
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon coffee powder
How to make face scrub:
- First mash or grind tomatoes to form tomato puree.
- Now take this paste in a bowl and add 2 teaspoons of aloe vera gel, 1 teaspoon sugar and 1 teaspoon coffee powder.
- Now mix all these ingredients well and store them in an airtight container. If you want, you can also add lemon juice to it.
- Rub your face with this paste. After rubbing for 5 minutes, leave it on the face for some time and then wash the face.
- This will help keep your face soft, shiny and skin healthy.
Beauty Benefits of tomatoes on the skin
- Tomato is a natural cleanser and exfoliator. The flavonoids present in it can help remove dead cells and black heads.
- It softens your skin and the tomato face pack has anti-aging properties, which protects your skin from signs of aging such as wrinkles or wrinkles.
- Tomato protects the skin from pimples by cleaning the dust and soil from your skin.
- It can remove tanning and keep your skin shiny and healthy.
Read More in Skin Care
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.