Trishala Dutt is all about oomph and charisma. She looks at her ravishing best and is a style statement for many! Trishala’s fitness journey has been nothing less than a roller coaster ride. Here’s a little something from her fitness a
Media give lots of attention to star kids. Some give in to the stress while some of them emerge as winners. Sanjay Dutt’s daughter Trishala Dutt was born with a silver spoon. Good looks and a heart of gold; however, she was overweight. She not got into a routine but also transformed herself pretty well. This story will inspire people besides many parameters. Trishala Dutt, daughter of Sanjay Dutt, accepted her body type and created a fitness regime for herself. One day, she realised how important it was to shed some weight and decided to head to the gym. She also decided to change her diet. The result: She lost a whopping 31 kgs.
Let’s dig deeper into her routine:
From lemon water to detox, she went through a strict cardio workout every day. She did it all with full discipline and dedication. Let’s look at her workout plan:
- Trishala goes for a morning walk every day at any cost.
- Her trainer changes her routine of workout every two weeks. She performs a combination of cardio exercise every day.
- She exercises for 30 minutes daily for five days a week.
- Apart from this, she also likes swimming and cycling for a fit body and tries to perform these on every alternate day.
Trishala’s Diet Plan:
Trishala Dutt stays away from all kinds of junk food and tries to keep her body hydrated. Her diet is rich in proteins and vitamins, and she believes in early dinner
- Breakfast: Trishala takes a well-organised and balanced meal including egg, a bowl of oats or bowl of muesli, fruits in breakfast. She also loves south Indian breakfast and for a change take them as her breakfast.
- Lunch: It contains 2-3 roti or a bowl of rice with lots of vegetables. She takes fish once or twice a week.
- Dinner: Light dinner, which is rich in proteins, is her preference. Her dinner contains mostly fish or porridge
- Dutt maintains a properly balanced diet and makes healthy food choices to remain fit and fine. Earlier, her meals were irregular. The sleeping schedule is also a part of her fitness routine.
View this post on Instagram
1988 to 2018. #SanjayDutt with daughter #TrishalaDutt. Follow @bollywoodirect For More Updates. . . . . . . . . . . #bollywood #bollywoodirect #instabollywood #sunildutt #nargis #nargisdutt #bollywoodstyle #bollywoodactor #bollywoodstar #thenandnow #nowandthen #fatherdaughter #daughterfather #bollywoodactress
A student of forensic science and daughter of well-known actor Sanjay Dutt, Trishala is an inspiration for many. She was chubby since childhood and accepted her body type, which is broad. Despite everything, she decided to shed weight and look at her transformation so inspiring.
Looking into her personal front, Trishala Dutt recently lost her boyfriend to a sudden death on July 2. For the same, she write a heartfelt post which said, "My heart is broken. Thank You for loving me, protecting me, and taking care of me. You have made me the happiest I’ve ever been in my life. I’m the luckiest girl in the world to have met you and beyond blessed to have been yours. You will live in me for eternity. I love you and I will miss you. Until we meet again. Forever yours, xo your Bella Mia."”
Read more articles on Fitness and Exercise
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.