Home Remedies to Lose Weight
Home remedies for weight loss requires a change in lifestyle and eating habits. They are the most effective yet economical ways to get rid of wobbly chins and flabby shins.
- Home remedies are quite effective in shedding a few kilos off.
- They involve making a few changes in your diet and lifestyle.
- The first step is to start exercising and burning calories.
- Eating small but frequent meals accelerates metabolism.
Apparently you are visiting this page because you want to lose weight! But, have you ever given home remedies a thought? We have a trunk full of some home remedies that can help you shed few pounds the natural way. This way you won't have to hit the gym or do rigorous weight training, fat-burning, calorie-killing exercises.
- Apple cider vinegar is an effective home remedy for weight loss. Various researches have established that apple cider vinegar increases metabolism. It helps to burn calories; and, thus leads to weight loss. So, mix a tablespoonful of apple cider vinegar into 6 oz of water. Sip this mixture at frequent intervals throughout the day.
- Squeeze a lemon in a glass of warm water. Drink this on an empty stomach in the morning to reduce weight.
- A simple home remedy to lose weight at faster pace is turmeric. For best results, add it to your regular diet.
- Drink green tea three times a day, especially before every meal. Regular intake of green tea improves metabolism and helps to burn calories. Besides, ginger tea also helps to maintain healthy weight by increasing metabolism and digestion.
- Have lemon tea if you want to cut down fat accumulation in your body.
- Taking fruit smoothies for breakfast restores metabolic balance and prevents food cravings throughout the day. They are full of essential vitamins, proteins, minerals, fibre and fatty acids.
- Remember the way you prepare food also contributes to weight loss. It is best to avoid sautéed and fried food. Instead, opt for steamed, baked, grilled, and roasted food. Make sure you use less oil while cooking.
- Have low fat yoghurt to lose weight; you can easily take it with your meals.
- Olive oil, ground flax seeds, whole grains, green vegetables, oatmeal, almonds, avocados, berries, beans and legumes burn fat.
- You may be surprised to know that popcorns are also good for you. Just eat them without salt and replace butter with olive oil. Their richness of fibre will keep you fuller for long and thus curb your appetite.
- It is well-established that eating horse gram regularly burns fat.
- Cabbage juice is an excellent way to get rid of accumulated body fat.
- Chewing raw curry leaves also helps to lose weight.
These are a few home remedies we promised to make you aware of. Tell us if any of these really worked in your quest for weight loss.
Read more articles on Home Remedies for Daily Life.
Source: Onlymyhealth editorial team Aug 04, 2011
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.