Never eat these seven things even when you feel starving! It can cause considerable problems with your digestion.
What happens during extreme hunger pangs? You might eat whatever you get or is in front of you. But beware! As you should avoid eating some foods/things or else it could worsen your digestion. Many times people also eat many such things/foods on an empty stomach (in the morning), which calms their appetite but affects their health. Some foods cause acidity and stomach problems if eaten on an empty stomach. Hence, breakfast is essential for everyone as it is the first meal of your day (done on an empty stomach with extreme hunger in the morning). Know what to eat and what not eat with a pang of extreme hunger and an empty stomach. Here are 7 things you should avoid eating.
- Guava: Guava is a fruit, which gives different results when eaten under different conditions, i.e. if you eat guava on an empty stomach (in the morning) in winter, then you may complain of stomach ache. At the same time, if you eat guava on an empty stomach in summer, then its an advantage. In such a situation, you should not eat guava on an empty stomach in winter.
- Apple: In winters, eating an apple on an empty stomach can increase your BP. Do you eat apples (first thing in the morning) without eating anything, then you could face this problem. But don't worry, as in summers you can eat apples on an empty stomach.
- Tea or coffee: Both the beverages should be avoided on an empty stomach (i.e. drinking coffee or tea). You can take coffee or tea with biscuits, bread, but do not consume them on an empty stomach or extreme hunger, it can cause gas in the stomach.
- Tomato: Tomato has a warm taste. Do you know that it can be eaten on an empty stomach during the winter season? But doing so in the summer season can cause stomach or chest irritation. Therefore, avoid eating tomatoes in the morning.
- Yoghurt: Yoghurt is beneficial for everyone (if taken in the appropriate amount). In such a situation, yoghurt should not be consumed on an empty stomach in the morning; otherwise, the health may worsen.
- Cucumber: Do you consume cucumber on an empty stomach? If yes, then stop it, as it can harm your health. Eating cucumber on an empty stomach can also lead to weight gain and other problems.
- Spicy food: If you feel like starving (i.e. if you are on an empty stomach) then spicy food should not be eaten immediately. This can cause digestive problems.
If you feel hungry, then there is no problem in eating these things:
- Papaya: In the morning, take breakfast only after 45 minutes of eating papaya. The consumption of papaya on an empty stomach releases several toxins out of your body.
- Soaked almonds: Soaked almonds contain vitamins and minerals. Soaking almonds at night and eating it in the morning gives them essential nutrition throughout the day.
- Banana: Banana increases energy and reduces hunger. It contains high amounts of iron, potassium, fibre and magnesium, to meet the needs of the body.
Read More Articles in Healthy Diet
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.