Home remedies for hair fall and regrowth: Suffering from hair loss? Here are a few ayurvedic treatments to get rid of it.
Best ayurvedic medicine for hair fall control: Do you know that hair fall is one of the most common problems today? But what are the remedies? Ayurvedic treatments. They are a popular choice to treat hair loss because they include natural ingredients. What do ayurvedic treatments comprise of? The remedies for hair fall include a combination of diet, meditation, oil massage, aromatherapy, and ayurvedic herbs. But what to choose for the best results? You must adopt a holistic approach for all of them.
Ayurvedic Oil Massage
Ayurvedic remedy for hair fall control: Hair massage improves the health of hair and scalp by increasing blood circulation. Daily massage for about 5 to 10 minutes is very beneficial for hair fall control.
- Vitamin E oil strengthens the hair follicles; hence, one must massage their hair with it.
- Coconut and almond oil are also useful to prevent hair fall. They help to cure flaky and dry skin.
- Do you want to prevent thinning of hair? If yes, then you can also use the herbal serum to massage your scalp. To nourish your hair follicles, you can use this serum thrice a week.
- Another popular ayurvedic treatment for hair loss/fall is Bhringaraj oil. Massage bhringraj oil directly by applying it directly on the scalp and leaving it overnight. Wash your hair on the next morning.
Here is an ayurvedic diet to prevent hair loss
Ayurvedic remedies to cure hair fall: Do you know that diet is an essential part of ayurvedic therapy?
- Enhance intake of vital fatty acids such as vitamin C, zinc, sulphur and vitamin-B complex. It can also help to strengthen the roots of the hair.
- Sprouts, milk, yeast, buttermilk, nuts, soybeans and whole grains are good for controlling hair fall.
- Aloe vera juice is best for healthy and robust hair. You can take aloe vera juice (two times) twice a day for about 3 months.
- Have you heard about yoghurt? It is a trusted remedy for hair problem. Taking yoghurt can significantly reduce hair fall (if taken on an everyday basis).
- In your daily diet, one should include fruits and green leafy vegetables.
- What effectively controls hair fall? Fibre prevents hair loss, and green leafy vegetables and fruits are a rich source of it.
- Being a valuable source of calcium and magnesium, sesame seeds are the proficient hair loss checker.
What are the other ayurvedic remedies for hair fall?
- Ayurvedic herbs can also be used to stop hair fall and stimulate hair growth. Some of the useful herbs include rosemary, stinging nettle, birch and horsetail. To stimulate hair growth, they can be directly applied to the scalp.
- Liquorice is also useful in fighting hair loss. Gently massage your scalp with liquorice extract before going to bed.
- Burdock and marshmallow tea are also suitable for hair.
- Make a paste of black beans, urad dal, and fenugreek. Boil the black bean and urad dal (to make the paste) until they become tender. Then, to get a fine paste, mix all the 3 ingredients. Massage the paste on the scalp and wash after 1/2 an hour. Repeat this at least (two times) twice or (three times) thrice a week.
Read More Articles in Hair Care
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.