Social media and advertisements are propelling the ever changing myth about of beauty. This is truer in the case of women. Breast enlargement is slowly becoming a sought after procedure for many women who are not satisfied with the size of their breasts. However, surgical and allopathic options are laden with various side-effects that may prove disastrous for the woman undergoing treatment. Therefore, it is best to opt for the herbal ayurvedic way.
Ayurvedic treatment for breast enlargement ensures that a holistic approach is adopted towards treatment. Breast enhancement with the help of ayurveda is a mix of physical exercise, dietary changes and herbal remedies.
Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Breast Enlargement
- The intake of fenugreek seeds is believed to be beneficial for those who are trying to increase the size of their breasts. Fenugreek stimulates the breast enlarging hormones of the body.
- Breasts are formed with layers of fat. Therefore, radish which is believed to balance the distribution of fat in the body is also beneficial for breast enlargement. Radishes are also a rich source of astringents.
- Fennel seeds are an excellent ingredient that aid breast enlargement. There are similar to an estrogen dose for the body. Daily consumption of fennel seeds leads to breast enlargement. In fact fennel seeds are given to lactating mothers to increase the amount of milk.
- Wheat germ oil has also proven to be beneficial as an ayurvedic home remedy for breast enlargement. It regulates the flow of blood around the breast area making it fuller in appearance.
- Other herbs that are known to have a positive effect on breast enlargement are Haridra (Curcuma longa), Ashoka (Saraca Asoka), Jatiphal (Myristica fragrans) and Gambhari (Gmelina ribes). Massaging breasts with these herbs mixed with ghee or sesame oil as base is said to aid breast enlargement.
Ayurvedic Diet for Breast Enlargement
Ayurveda suggests that some changes in the diet can yield positive result when it comes to breast enlargement.
- Eat food that is rich in estrogen. Chicken head soup and carrots are some such foods. They propel breast enlargement, the natural way.
- Enough cannot be said about the benefits of water. Water helps in cleansing the body’s system and is also a detoxifying agent. Therefore, if you want to benefit from the various ayurvedic methods of breast enlargement, then drink adequate water. This will help all the other ingredients in their treatment.
- Other foods that will accelerate the process of treatment are green vegetables and home cooked food. They help digestion and a healthy inner body is the key to a glorious outer body!
Ayurveda suggests that total body wellness for any kind of treatment to work. Therefore, in case you are willing to take up an ayurvedic remedy for breast enlargement make sure that your lifestyle poses no threat to the treatment. It is a time consuming process therefore, patience is the key for ayurvedic treatments to work.
Read more articles on Ayurveda.