Sonakshi Sinha who recently joined the jolly team of Happy Bhag Jayegi in its sequel has long been criticised for her weight. But she is at her fittest. Take a look at her diet and workout plan.
Sonakshi Sinha who recently joined the jolly team of Happy Bhag Jayegi in its sequel has long been the talking point of the country. She has been subjected to scrutiny ever since she debuted in ‘Dabangg’ in 2010 for her weight. People have commented on her size and some have even criticized it. But that has never stopped Sonakshi from pursuing her dreams and she has never restrained herself from depicting what she really felt about the trolls on social media.
Also read: Dance your Way to a Healthy and Toned Body
Despite the negativity, Sonakshi has always taken the high road and said that she wishes to be healthy and not skinny. Lately, the actress is seen working really hard on her body and seems to be at her fittest. Her weight loss journey is something truly inspiring.
For those of you who are looking for some tips on how to lose weight or wishes to know what Sonakshi did, then read on.
What did she eat in a day?
- Early morning, she used to drink 1 glass of warm water mixed with honey and lemon juice
- For breakfast, she ate cereal along with a glass of low-fat milk and 1 whole wheat toast
- She ate 1 cup mixed vegetable curry with 2 chapatis and salad for lunch
- 1 cups of green tea or a bowl of fruits as an evening snack
- For dinner, she used to eat half-a-cup of dal, mixed vegetable curry, grilled fish or a piece of chicken breast
- She strictly followed certain rules such as:
- Drinking enough water
- Eating every 2-3 hours
Sonakshi Sinha goes to the gym twice a day to shed the extra kilos and build muscle mass. Her workout plan includes weight training, hot yoga, spinning, swimming, cardio and cardio. She recently
Healthy Food Diary
Also read: Know How Many Steps per Day Should You Walk
A healthy food diet could be the best possible way to shed extra weight. The diet you consume should have an assortment of nutrients, proteins and carbohydrates. You should eat the right kind of food to maintain a healthy weight and improve the overall health of the body. Here are some foods that you should be adding in your diet to give your body the fuel it needs:
- Proteins help in building muscles and healthy fat. Consuming easily digestible sources of protein such as chicken breasts, fish and milk can also help.
- Carbohydrates are also important to gain some healthy weight. Whole grains, yams, smoothies made by blending fruits and milk, pasta, beans and potatoes.
- Fats such as nuts, butter, low-fat milk, etc. are also beneficial
- Having snacks between meals could be great for those looking to gain weight. But make sure that you do not eat unhealthy food as these foods won’t do you any good and only add unnecessary weight.
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.