Forget wrinkle creams and serums, here are some amazing massages that can lessen wrinkles within a few weeks! Read more here.
Do you have visible wrinkles that are troubling you? Taking good care of the skin can prevent these but if you have got them, don’t worry, they are still treatable. Several measures can help in reducing these pesky wrinkles. Apart from wrinkle-reducing creams and topical formulas, there are several massages that can keep your skin look youthful and rejuvenated. If you don’t know, wrinkles are not just caused by poor skincare but muscles and tendons also play a crucial role. Let us tell you how to do these massages.
- For a side grip, lift your hair upwards from behind.
- Now place the hands one inch above the ear and feel the movement of the head.
- After this, you pull the hair slightly upwards and stay in this position.
- To increase the tension of hair and skin, tilt the head slightly forward.
- Lightly rotate your hands in clockwise and anti-clockwise direction.
- Do this for about 2 minutes.
- To do this face massage, hold your hair behind the ear and put them on the back of the head.
- After this, feel the motion of your scalp and pull your hair up to the top.
- In this case, you stay for a while and then turn your hands around the clock and anti-clockwise.
- Do this massage for 2 minutes.
Grip the forehead and back of the head
- For this you hold your hair behind the head and on the forehead (on the hairline).
- Now you pull the hair lightly upwards, stay in this position for a while.
- Now rotate them clockwise and anti-clockwise with your hands in a circular motion.
From the forehead to the top
- To do this wrinkle reducing massage, put the fingers of both your hands on the forehead or hairline.
- Now move upwards in light motion with a little pressure.
- After this, pay more attention to all the parts where you feel pain.
- Do this process for 2 minutes and then relax.
- To massage the back of the head, keep the fingers of both your hands towards the back of the head.
- Move down towards the neck, making light pressure.
- Pay more attention to the place where you feel pain and press it with light hands.
- Now repeat this process for 2 minutes.
- To perform lymphatic drainage, first of all make a fist.
- Then place the fist on the bones on the back sides of the head.
- After this, you massage that part of the head in light motion and then press it lightly.
- You can do this for 30-40 seconds. But the best time to do this is after you get up and do it in a sitting or standing position.
These massages are helpful only if you do these daily and preferably twice a day. Regular massaging activates the muscles and boosts blood flow to revitalise the skin. Apart from reducing wrinkles, these massages also relieve headache. In short, you are getting multiple benefits with this set of massages. This is undoubtedly the easiest way to diminish wrinkles.
Read More Articles in Skin Care
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.