Are you in danger of contracting the novel coronavirus? Discover these ways!
How could you catch coronavirus unknowingly? We all know that COVID-19 is proliferating in the whole world, including India. So far, there are six lakh, ninety-two thousand and twenty-eight active cases in India (people have been infected worldwide by the Coronavirus). Meanwhile, the World Health Organization (WHO) has once again warned people against the coronavirus. The WHO has said that the coronavirus may make the situation worse. The WHO has said that the rapid increase in the number of corona infected patients worldwide is quite frightening. The WHO has published a report, titled Corona Virus Transmission Tools: Implications of Precautionary Recommendations for Prevention and Control of Infection, in which some amendments have been made. In this revised report, the WHO explained what causes the coronavirus to reach each other rapidly. The WHO cautioned the people that if these reasons are avoided, then the corona epidemic can be avoided. These are seven precautions-
- The coronavirus can pass into another person due to sneezing or coughing of the infected person. So keep a cloth or mask in your mouth at all times.
- The infection of corona epidemic spreads rapidly by coming into contact with an infected person. Because of this, any healthy person can get infected very quickly.
- Animals may also come under the grip of coronavirus, in which case exposure to animals also increases the risk of coronavirus.
- The risk of corona infection from an infected person to another person increases rapidly. Special care is required at the time of surgery.
- If an infected person defecates in the open, then it increases the chances of getting corona infected.
- The chance of infection from infected mother to her child is quite high. Doctors need special attention during delivery.
- Transition of droplets reaching the air when coughing or sneezing of a corona infected person can also spread the infection.
Coronavirus: Air-borne infection
Scientists have claimed to create a filter that eliminates the virus immediately by catching the novel coronavirus in the air. This invention of experts can help prevent the spread of COVID-19 infection in closed places such as schools, hospitals and aeroplanes. As per the research issued in the journal Materials Today Physics, this 'air filter' eliminated 99.8 per cent of the novel coronavirus in the air passing through it. Also, the research said that the device was made by heating commercially available nickel foam to 200 ° C. It destroyed 99.9 per cent of the spores of the deadly bacterium Bacillus anthracis (Bacillus anthracis causes anthrax disease).
According to scientists, since the virus could remain in the air for about three hours, there was a plan to create a filter that would eliminate it soon, and due to the resumption of operations around the world, they believe that controlling the virus in closed places is essential. The researchers said in a statement, "It is porous that allows air to flow and is also an electrical conductor that allowed it to heat up. It is also flexible." Researchers have demanded to make this device available in a phased manner.
Read More Articles in Miscellaneous
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.