Pollution of your city can also be responsible for your hair loss. Learn how to protect your hair from pollution and prevent hair fall.
Pay attention! Is your city a reason behind your hair loss? Scientists have recently said after research that pollution affects not only your lungs but also the health and quality of hair. People living in areas with high pollution tend to get more hair fall. There are small dust particles and chemical particles in the polluted air, which affect them by reaching into your hair follicles. This research has been done by the South Korean cosmetic company. Baldness is increasing rapidly these days among young people (in the age group of 28–35 years). To avoid such problems, it is very important to protect your hair from pollution. We are telling you 5 such tips, which will help you in saving your beautiful hair.
Cover your hair before leaving the house
If the pollution level in your city is very high, then keep your hair covered. Beautiful caps and hats will also make you stylish and protect you from pollution and sunlight. The PM2.5 particles present in the air are so fine and small that you cannot see them with normal eyes.
Don't drive without a helmet
If you drive a bike, wear a helmet as it not only protects you from accidents but also protects you from hair pollution. When wearing helmets, the pollution caused by the smoke of moving vehicles on the road and the dust particles in the air does not reach your hair follicles and damage them. However, while wearing a helmet, you should keep in mind that the helmet is of good quality, which can absorb sweat. Otherwise, the sweat coming on the scalp will also speed up your hair loss.
Also Read: DIY Garlic Shampoo To Stop Hair Fall
Shampoo 3 times a week and conditioner 1 time
People often stop shampooing for fear of hair loss. But this causes hair to fall further. Regular cleaning is very important to remove dust particles and pollution from the hair. To prevent hair fall, you must shampoo the hair at least 3 times in 1 week. Apart from this, you should also apply conditioner 1-2 times. Anti-hair fall shampoo is mild, meanwhile, the chemical shampoo will cause more damage to your hair.
Massage with oil 2 times a week
- Hair also falls because they do not get proper nutrition. Vitamin E, vitamin C and protein are needed for good hair growth. You will get protein from food and drink and hence you should include protein items in your diet. Apart from this, to complete the deficiency of vitamins needed for hair, you should massage the hair well twice a week and use any of these oils for massage- Coconut Oil, Almond Oil, Olive oil, sesame oil, etc.
- Massaging the hair increases blood circulation in the scalp portion, which keeps the hair healthy. The best time to massage hair is at night because after massaging, the hair will retain the oil on the scalp all night, and will get nutrients present in it.
Change some of your habits
- Wash your towels every week.
- Wash the pillow cover every week.
- Wash the bedsheet (on which you sleep) every week.
- Never comb wet hair.
- Be sure to trim hair once a month, even if you want long hair.
Read Similar Articles in Hair Care
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.