Did you know internal healing is a must as a healthy body from within means a disease-free body.
Ayurveda is a natural healing system to heal human from disease and enable natural ageing. Everything in nature has a healing property. How and when to use it, is the key. How part is a little bit known to many, but when is the key. In Ayurveda, nature has a timing factor. When has enormous importance in healing with nature? The same ingredient can act differently when used at a different time. Internal healing importance is a must as in such times when we all are taking all measures to stay free from any kinds of health concerns. This is possible only when internally our body is strong enough to fight virus and bacteria. Ways to internally heal the body as per Ayurveda can be helpful for a healthy mind and body.
Ayurveda’s Way Of Healthy Living
There are five elements and three either energies which govern the body’s health. We fall ill or age salty then there is an imbalance of the above element and either energy. Every being has these, and the only difference is the composition of elements that defines the change in every substance. It like essential components that are up genetic material is change, but a slight percentage change will denote a difference between banana and human being. In this all complexity time as factor is key for using natural ingredients. During the day first 4 hours is earth either energy, later 4 hours is fire either energy or later 4 has dominance of Air based either energy.
Ayurvedic Ingredients For Internal Healing
Natural ingredients act differently when used in food and differently when used in Ayurvedic preparation. In Ayurveda, we say food expresses its properties more in guts and herbs can express it right from when they enter the body. Natural ingredients should be used in right manner and right quantity also. Listed below are ways to heal the body internally:
- Water: Water is most important natural ingredient and is like neutral medium. it takes up the properties of what ever we infuse it with. With ginger it helps in digestion with its heat properties and with cardamom it is cooling yet helping in digestion. Try and use water wisely too much of alkaline water will not help us nor too much acidic. Avoid too alkaline water before meals.
- Coconut oil: Healing fats in coconut oil all know about it. Best thing is to have it early morning with a pinch of pepper in it empty stomach
- Pepper: The health benefits of pepper are such that it helps in digestion and absorption of food. It is a most useful natural ingredient available to keep our system metabolism going in right direction
- Aloe Vera: Cooling nature and has healing properties, has good anti-oxidants in it
- Ginger: The best natural ingredient to improve immunity, can be best used with jaggery and pinch of pepper
- Coriander seeds: It helps to cool the body but yet keep up with the metabolism of the body.
- Turmeric: This Ayurvedic herb has anti-oxidants, which helps to build good immunity, allows cells to regulate their energy flow
- Betel leaf: It helps in digestion, it’s a medium to take other ingredients to right full cell tissues.
- Cumin seeds: Cumin seeds have digestive and carminative ingredients, which helps in making the gut healthy
It’s essential to get I touch who really understand these details and then be open to the professional about the health goals. Once this is clear it is easy to plan a balance diet and lifestyle using the natural ingredients around it. Nature is slow but steady. The moment it shows unsteady features like earthquake, cloud burst, storm we tend to be not so happy. Nature has its own course to turn around, a season to season change or annual change all are gradual and we need to enjoy them. Same way Ayurveda can help along with these natural ingredients to make that change happen for good with in your body and mind as aging is a process but the experience, we cumulate through the journey are priceless
With inputs from Dr Onkar Rajiv Bilgi, Ayurvedic Expert, Co-founder We R Wellness
Read more articles on Ayurveda
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.