It becomes difficult to maintain fitness after becoming a mother as now you need to dedicate your time and attention to your children. But some hot mommies in the Bollywood industry managed to regain their old-selves after embracing motherhood, Genelia Deshmukh being one of them. She might have left her career after marrying Ritesh Deshmukh but she is always been ‘Paparazzi favorite’. She is a mother of two young boys but her charm is still that of a teenager! As she turns a year older, we bring some of her lifestyle secrets to you.
Born on August 5, 1987, in Mumbai, Genelia started her career with ‘Tujhe Meri Kasam’ in the year 2003, opposite her husband Ritesh Deshmukh. Even though the film couldn’t do much on the box-office, Genelia got a lot of praises for her skills and of course, her infectious smile! Ever since she has become an integral part of the industry even though she’s not doing films anymore. This doting mother of two handsome boys, Riaan and Rahyl is still very much fit and fab. Let us give a sneak peek of her diet and fitness regime.
View this post on Instagram
Genelia’s Diet Regime
As per Genelia, the mantra of staying healthy is to eat every two hours. She is a hardcore non-vegetarian and loves chicken the most. But her diet chart allows her to eat chicken only once or twice a week. So, she eats fish fives times a week. Let’s take a closer look at her daily diet plan.
- Soon after waking up, she drinks a glass of warm water. After that, she eats two egg whites with bread.
- Her breakfast is a typical South Indian breakfast (For those who don’t know, she’s is a Konkan Christian). Most of the times, she eats idlis with coconut chutney as her breakfast. After half an hour of eating breakfast, she drinks a cup of coffee.
- Her lunch consists of two chapattis, a non-veg dish (fish/prawn/chicken), and vegetables.
- She takes a high protein diet and so, she keeps on eating egg whites throughout the day.
- In the evening, she eats Poha or grilled sandwich.
- For her dinner, she likes to eat chicken. Genelia avoids eating carbohydrates in the night.
View this post on Instagram
My Dearest Riaan, Happy Birthday my Baby Boy. I wish you Joy, I wish you Happiness, I wish you Love and I wish you the whole world in all its glory.. Life is living You, Seeing you grow, Seeing Conquer and seeing you make everyone around you so so happy.. I want to be the best version of myself because I don’t want to let you down and that’s my life’s biggest ambition.. I Love You ❤️. #mysonmylife #myeverything #myhero #mylittleking
For a toned body that Genelia possesses, she works out only half an hour a day! This took us by surprise. She isn’t an intense workout person and likes to train only five days a week. She doesn’t go to the gym, instead, she trains at home as her trainer comes and guides her. Apart from this regular workout, Genie likes to jog and run in the park to increase her metabolism. After all, this hot mommy has to run after her two young lads and so fitness is a must!