Best home remedy for inner thigh rash: You must have seen people itching around the thighs, i.e. between the two legs. You must have seen your loved ones struggling with this disease. Often, this condition occurs due to excessive sweating in the summer season and itching starts between the thighs by sticking. Though being next to the legs, it does not cure it quickly. In such a situation, when we are in the office or public places, itching also causes embarrassment. That is why we have brought you such ayurvedic and purely home indigenous treatment with which you can get rid of itching without any side effects. These tips are incredibly useful and have been tried.
- Amla and coconut oil: Where many diseases are cured by eating Amla, you can get rid of itching by burning its kernels. Then add coconut oil to it and apply to itch. Itching marks will disappear in two days.
- Mustard oil, water and lime: Mix lime and water in mustard oil and make it slightly wet due to which itching ends.
- Celery kept in the house is also useful: For itching, boil 20 grams in 100 grams of water, apply liquid wherever there is itching in the body (the itching will end soon). Also, grind the celery in light water and use on the itch, the itching will be eliminated from the root.
- You can also apply sour curd: If there is itching between thighs, apply sour curd. Yoghurt is also found to relieve itching.
- Lemon and Banana: Banana is as good as the food; equally, it is also useful in diseases. Mix lemon in banana juice and apply on the itchy area, as it also cures itching.
- Lemon juice and coconut oil: Mix coconut oil and lemon juice and massage it gently with hands, your itching will be cured.
Home remedies for shingles
Ringworm, scabies, itching, eczema, these are some diseases that can happen to anyone. But in all these natural home remedies are effective. It is like a cow's ghee, which also can fight cancer. It is believed that the older the cow's ghee is, the more valuable it is. Old ghee is sour, pungent and hot, which cures all skin diseases. For this reason, ten years old ghee is called Konch, and eleven years old ghee is called maha ghrit.
How to use Ghee?
Cow Ghee is a panacea for eczema, and it is beneficial to eat as much as it can in curing diseases as well as it does not have any side effects. For the treatment of ringworm, grind black pepper, Murdashankh and galvanized salmon with 10 grams each. After this, add cow's ghee and mix it well. Apply three to four times a day after the paste is ready. Eczema will disappear in a few days.
In summers, we often get many skin infections. If these skin infections are not identified and treated in time, they can sometimes take dangerous forms. However, this infection becomes more serious when it happens in our vaginal areas and armpits. The disease can be caused by wet clothes, tight clothes, sweat, and even soap, etc. This type of infection may cause redness, rashes and persistent itching. If the infection spreads, it can take a significant form, and it may take a long time to heal.
Read more articles on Home Remedies for Skin Problems
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.