Yummy mango gulab jamun recipe
- You don’t need any occasion or festival to enjoy the succulent gulab jamun
- The traditional Indian dessert is one thing that no Indian can resist
- Mango gulab jamun is tangy in taste
- This recipe won't take more than 30 minutes
You don’t need any occasion or festival to enjoy the succulent gulab jamun. The traditional Indian dessert is one thing that no Indian can resist.
- Mango – 1
- Ghee – 2 tbsp
- Wheat flour – ½ cup
- Cooking oil – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
How to make mango gulab jamun
- Peel the mango and cut in small pieces. Keep aside.
- Now, take a deep frying pan and heat ghee in it. When the oil is hot, add the mangoes in it. Sauté till the mangoes are soft.
- Remove from heat when the mangoes are soft. Let the pieces cool down. Make a paste out of the mango pieces
- Now, mix the wheat flour in mango paste and make small balls.
- Now, heat oil in deep frying pan and fry the balls. Keep them aside.
- In a saucepan, boil sugar in the given quantity of water. Make sure that the sugar syrup is not too thin or too thick. Remove from heat
- Soak the mango dough balls in the sugar syrup
- Your mango gulab jamuns are ready to serve
Image source: Gettty
Source: Onlymyhealth editorial team Oct 17, 2017
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.