You don’t need any occasion or festival to enjoy the succulent gulab jamun. The traditional Indian dessert is one thing that no Indian can resist.
- Mango – 1
- Ghee – 2 tbsp
- Wheat flour – ½ cup
- Cooking oil – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
How to make mango gulab jamun
- Peel the mango and cut in small pieces. Keep aside.
- Now, take a deep frying pan and heat ghee in it. When the oil is hot, add the mangoes in it. Sauté till the mangoes are soft.
- Remove from heat when the mangoes are soft. Let the pieces cool down. Make a paste out of the mango pieces
- Now, mix the wheat flour in mango paste and make small balls.
- Now, heat oil in deep frying pan and fry the balls. Keep them aside.
- In a saucepan, boil sugar in the given quantity of water. Make sure that the sugar syrup is not too thin or too thick. Remove from heat
- Soak the mango dough balls in the sugar syrup
- Your mango gulab jamuns are ready to serve
Image source: Gettty