On such an auspicious occasion as EID, being prepared for guests with somehow delicious and appetizing is a task. You must have tried almost every chicken appetizer. Is there anything left that you can cook and woo your guests this EID? If you are not able to think of anything to cook for your guests on this EID, let’s make lip smacking chicken sticks.
The recipe is easy and simple and you can make your guests drool with just the aroma of it.
- 500 gm boneless chicken (breasts)
- For coriander chutney
- Yogurt – 1 Cup
- Whipped cream – 2 tbsp
- ½ peeled cucumber, finely chopped
- Fresh and chopped – 2 tbsp
- Salt and pepper
For the marinade
- Yogurt – 2 tbsp
- Garam masala – 1 tsp
- Cumin powder – 1/4 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1/4 tsp
- Cayenne pepper – 1/4 tsp
- Tomato puree – 1 tsp
- 2 finely chopped garlic cloves
- Ginger finely chopped
- Half lemon juice
- Mint chopped – 2 tbsp
How to make the yogurt chutney
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Keep aside in a fridge.
How to make chicken sticks
- Mix all the marinade ingredients in a mixer and make a smooth paste.
- Now, cut the chicken in strips. Make sure that the strips are nor too thin nor too thick.
- Toss the strips in marinade and coat the chicken pieces well in the marinade.
- Keep the chicken aside for 4 to 5 hours in fridge.
- Preheat the grill. Grease the foil and line it in the baking tray.
- Place the chicken in the baking tray.
- Cook in hot grill for n10 to 15 minutes, do not overcook. Chicken must remain tender.
- Pierce cocktail sticks through the cooked chicken strips.
- Serve hot with the yogurt chutney.
Read more articles in Healthy Recipes.
For more such stories, Download Onlymyhealth App.