Hair breakage happens when hair is dry and brittle.
Hair breakage happens when hair is dry and brittle. These are some of the steps you can follow to prevent hair breakage.
- Do not shampoo your hair every day. If you have to do, use a mild shampoo.
- Choose a moisturizing conditioner so that your hair gets the moisture it needs.
- Do not brush wet hair. If you have to, use your fingers to detangle your hair or use a wide-toothed comb.
- Avoid using blow dryers, curlers and straighteners as they can damage your hair and scalp.
- Also avoid the overuse of chemical treatments like perms, dyes, and relaxers too.
- Massage your hair with warm coconut, olive or mustard oil at least once a week.
- Get a trim once every three months.
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.