Weight Reduction Diet Chart: Do you know that Weight Reduction diet is generally restricted to 1200kcal?
Are you trying to lose weight? If yes, then we have a basic weight reduction diet chart for you. Approved by Dietician Pavithra, learn what a weight loss diet chart consists of. Weight Reduction diet is generally restricted to 1200kcal, and in addition, it has Energy 1200 Kcals, Protein 60 g, Fat 15 g.
- 6:00 am Warm water 1 glass + 4 almond (presoaked and de-skinned)
- 7:00 am Light Tea /coffee/ Milk (skimmed milk) (Sugarless) 1 cup
BREAKFAST: 8:00 - 8:30 am
- Idli (Brown or Red Rice / Rava/ Millet) 2 in no with gram chutney 2 Tbsp, sambhar 1 laddle
- Or Chapathi / Paratha 2 in no with vegetable 1 cup + Curds / Raita 1 cup
- Or Brown bread / Multigrain 2 slices with paneer or tofu / Vegetables/egg white omelette or Boiled 1 no
- Or Vegetable Upma (Dalia / Oats/ Semiya) Or Poha1 cup with gram chutney 2 Tbsp
11:00-11:30 am Buttermilk / Vegetable juice (cucumber mint / Tomato) / Salad 1cup (Cucumber, tomato, carrot, lettuce) / Cut Fruit-1 cup [Apple, pear, pineapple, orange, papaya, guava, peaches, sweet-lime, plum, apricot] + Walnut 1 in no / Flax seeds 2 tsp / Chia Seeds 2 tsp
LUNCH: 1:00 - 1:30 pm
- Chapathi 2 medium
- Or Brown or Red Rice ½ cup + chapati 1 in no
- Or Broken wheat (Dahlia) 1cup Or Millet Rice 1cup – in the form of Pulao, Pongal, Besibela bath
- (known veg 2 pieces of fish/ chicken in the form of steam / boiled or grilled weekly once and only during lunchtime) NO MUTTON
EVENING TEA @ 4: Tea/ coffee/ Milk (skimmed milk) (Sugarless) 1cup
SUNSET: 5:30-6:30 pm
Boiled Sprouts 1 cup / Boiled egg white 2 in no / homemade soups (Tomato, Spinach, mixed vegetables Or Chicken)
- 8:00-8:30 pm Chapathi Or Multigrain(wheat,ragi, jowar, millet) dosa 1 medium + Dhal 1 cup + Vegetable 1 cup + Salad 1 cup.
- Or Broken wheat (Dahlia) 1cup Or Millet Rice 1cup Or Oats porridge - 1cup
(Inputs by Ms Pavithra N Raj, Chief Dietician, Columbia Asia Referral Hospital, Yeshwanthpur)
Read more articles on Weight Management
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.