5 Amazing Ways to Ease your Hangover
- Never drink on an empty stomach
- The sudden splash of cold water will give you much needed push
- Puke the inside turmoil out
- Know other ways to ease your hangover
The chirping birds sound like nuclear-powered crows cawing through loudspeakers, and all that blonde daylight streaming through the window has an acidic effect on your eyes. You are - lamentably, maybe corruptly, but quite indeed - hung over. And the biggest question is: What can you do about it?
Now all is not lost, because if you are all geared up for a hangover, you sure can reduce its effects too. And as our granny would say- is the dad of stopping all evils.
Also read: 10 Best Hangover Cures
Here are some tricks which will help you sail through the day after as painlessly as probable.
- Never drink on an empty stomach
- Drink but do munch along
- Darlings, do not act macho. Prove your ego elsewhere
- Mixing is a big no-no. Spare that poor liver of yours
- If you are drinking two parts of alcohol, sip at least 1 part of water along
The sudden splash of cold water will give you much needed push. This rush provokes the quick production of adrenaline in the body. As a result, the adrenaline elevates your easiness for the hangover’s effects. A headache and the profound sensation will steadily reduce. Depending on your luck, it may suddenly vanish even!
Water, Milk, Juice- Drink it all!
Drinking, which weakens your body and makes you feel weighty, is one of the terrible after-effects of binging on drinks. So to avoid dehydration gulp tons of water and let it all be flushed. However, make sure you are not found near coffee in any case as it further aggravates a headache and dehydrates you.
Sleepover your Drinks Rage
Even after taking proper medication, you still don’t feel all right; then the super excellent solution to deal with it- is to sleep on it. Even though, the main worry is, how do you put yourself to slumber with a severe migraine?
- Soothing music: Let your mood be influenced to make you the king of la la land. Play soft jazz or blues, even though urbane, these songs induce a sleepy feel, which assists you in your cause to recuperate from a hangover
- Puke the inside turmoil out: Puking is pretty rough, but it is the lesser of two ills when compared to an awful hangover. While we're on the subject, it is also a useful hangover remedy. After puking, you will feel much relaxed, as all the toxins will be washed out of your system. Force it or let it come out with its flow, do it, we say
- Scalp Massage: Tel maalish is one just going one step closer to heaven. Try it, and you’ll be left asking for more
- Bedtime Story: This option may look childlike, but it is precious. As the tale jogs, your ears get familiarised to it. And soon you’ll be waving to your dreamland
Eat Through the Problem
Fruits, which are full of vitamin C, are believed to combat the signs of a hangover. So keep fresh fruits like apple, banana, orange and pear handy. Deal with dehydration, deal with your hangover. The secret food item here is bread. It’ll soak up the alcohol in your body, reveals Singh.
Let the Liquids Find their Way Out
Harmful and superfluous materials inside the body are detached in the process of sweating and urinating, together with the traces of ethanol from last night’s alcohol spree.
Be sure that no method instantaneously eradicates the discomforting condition. So remember people, hold that glass well in time.
Read more articles on Healthy Living.
For more related articles, download OnlymyHealth app.
Source: Onlymyhealth editorial team Aug 09, 2018
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.