We all know that good sleep is needed for good health. In a well functioning body, the brain is processed to carry our emotions and memories with the help of sleep. And when its about love, this emotion has so much to do with almost everyone's life. When you sleep well, you get up the next morning afresh and start your day with zeal. However, your sleep is disrupted or not complete, your whole day feels like a burden.
Sleep deprivation is like falling into a river of ice: The body stops circulation to the attachment and tries to keep the core warm. It fell into survival mode. So, when u don't sleep well your body goes for few things like finding food, urinate, get over with the day. The space for extra activities like socializing, conversation with loved ones and other imaginative ideas ends. So, sleep affects a relationship more than we thought of earlier. Let's see the details underneath:
Your emotions are gone into the trash folder
Feeling more anxious than usual? Or do you want your partner to be quiet for a day or to the point conversation only, after an all-nighter? You have gone with sleep deficiency. So you must be feeling tired and little fewer emotions are revolving in your body. The brain part which ties your emotion to your body is not functioning well. It will lead you to overreact or not pay attention to someone's else emotion. This can lead to more conflicts in a relationship and also damages one's relationship. In a 2013 study, poor sleepers have symptoms of depression and perceived stress. This affects the love conversation between the partners. With a night of good sleep, people are at less risk of overreaction and conflicts.
Can Make You Sick and Tired
Also read: 5 Signs You are in Codependent Relationship
- Lack of sleep can put you at many health risks giving you diseases such as diabetes, heart diseases, obesity, and depression.
- The other common one is the common cold, very common!!!
- These sick and tired time cancels your outing and dinner plans with your partner leading ultimately to a poor relationship.
Sleeping Schedule Variation can also be a Problem
- In a relationship and having odd working hours? A fuel to later conflicts. If you are having a night shift schedule of work and the whole world including your love works in the day.
- So, obvious your sleeping hour will vary and this will ultimately one day can make your relationship toxic. There will be communication gaps and more of the conflicts in between.
- Need for sleep will be the ultimate thing. But managing some quality time somehow will make a change. Although it will be a little more adjusting. If you have the same working time, you will tend to sleep at almost the same time and make time without any sacrifice of sleep.
So, now what will you choose? a better sleep or being a night rider??? Sleep efficiently and make your relationship flourish happily.
Written by Stuti Mishra
Read more articles on Dating Tips.
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.