Aloe vera is one of the greatest ingredients for both skin and hair. Aloe vera gel can be used directly on the skin to soothe the skin and ease many skincare problems. Besides, aloe vera gel can also be used on hair scalp as it helps in treating dandruff and easing scalp infections. This is a versatile ingredient that can be used in myriad ways for lifestyle problems. However, we won’t talk about the benefits of aloe vera gel here but aloe vera butter that is very useful. Also, homemade aloe vera butter, its benefits and uses. If you are into DIY skincare, you must check out the benefits and different ways to use aloe vera butter for skin and hair.
What is aloe vera butter?
There are several ingredients whose butter is used as body butter like coconut, shea nuts, etc. Aloe vera is in gel form, so how can it be used as butter? If you are also confused about the same, let us clear your doubts. Aloe vera gel is combined with shea butter to make aloe vera butter. Since it is made up of two amazing ingredients for skin, you can imagine how amazing it would be for your skin! It can be used as a face moisturiser as well as hair mask to nourish and replenish nutrients essential for skin and hair.
Uses of Aloe Vera Butter for Skin and Hair
- As mentioned above, aloe vera butter is beneficial for both skin and hair.
- It can help in reducing dark circles, blemishes and stretch marks from your face and other body parts.
- Apart from this, shea butter present in it is great for use as a body lotion particularly for people with dry skin.
- Aloe vera butter has anti-inflammatory properties which help in preventing premature aging of the skin and reveresing skin damage.
- You can also use it as a natural hair conditioner. It can boost hair growth and treat hair problems such as itchy scalp and dandruff.
How to make aloe vera butter at home?
As we introduced you this as DIY Aloe Vera Butter, let us tell you how you can make aloe vera butter at home in these easy steps:
- All you need is aloe vera gel and shea butter in 3:1 ratio.
- For example, take 1 teaspoon shea butter and 3 teaspoons of aloe vera gel in a bowl.
- Mix them well so that they form a foamy texture.
- Store this mixture in a jar.
- Keep it in a cool and dry place.
Tips to use Aloe Vera Butter
- To get a soft skin, you can apply aloe vera butter on your face as a moisturizer.
- You can also use it on the lips as a balm.
- Apart from this, for dark circles or blemishes and fine lines, apply a small amount of aloe vera butter under the eyes and leave it for 20 minutes. Then you wash your face but do not forget to do a patch test before use.
- For healthy and shiny hair, use aloe vera butter as a hair mask. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes and then wash your hair.
Aloe vera butter is a new term for many people but that cannot deny its benefits for skin and hair. If you can, you must try making this organic face moisturiser cum hair mask at home.
Read More Articles in Skin Care
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.