Boogie bounce training will take your fitness to another level in an adventurous way. Just remember, you were born to bounce. Learn this training by the celebrity fitness trainer Namrata Purohit.
Down the ages, certain fitness forms have maintained dominance in the realm of exercise. But with newer innovations and techniques being discovered every single day, there are more avenues for you to try and expand your horizons, one of them being the Boogie Bounce training.
What is boogie bounce, exactly?
View this post on Instagram
In case you were wondering what really happens #behindthescenes in a Pilates class! @varundvn shows us 🤣 behind all the perfect videos, poses and pretty pictures there's a lot of hard work and determination that goes in! Working each and every muscle of the body, pushing beyond ones comfort zone and doing things one didn't think were possible! . PS: @varundvn you can say what you want but I know you don't hate me 😋🥺🤗 hahaha and we are going to do this again!!!
- Founded by Jenny Belcher in the UK, it is a type of exercise program performed on the mini trampoline, with a safety T-Bar Handle for security.
- The session is choreographed to a mix of tracks, based on the clients’ preferences. It delivers a full-body cardio workout which is becoming increasingly popular among people due to its fun quotient.
- While this concept was developed in 1996 at the turn of the millennium, boogie bounce is still a relatively new concept in India, as we only got it to the country three years ago.
- Over time, we’ve observed that its popularity is escalating as it is a fun but challenging workout that can be customized to your fitness level.
Among the proven benefits of boogie bounce is the promise of delivering a cardio-centric workout that intelligently burns a lot of calories.
- It helps reduce weight and inches.
- It also improves the immune system and lymphatic system and increases the metabolic rate.
In India, the awareness about this form of exercise is still pretty low, but those who have tried it love it. This particular exercise causes very low stress on your joints and ligaments. Boogie bounce also delivers a complete body workout, with the best part being that anybody can opt for this kind of training, which is why it might have a little edge over other non-beginner friendly routines.
- One session of Boogie bounce lasts for approximately 40-50 minutes.
- Around 400 to 800 calories are burnt in one session which makes the 50 mins session super productive along with the other added benefits.
- This is usually a group workout, the energy is infectious, the music used is fun, the routines are different and challenging as well as motivating, thus people enjoy boogie bounce training.
- It is an extremely fun way of working out and serves as a mood enhancer.
- The class itself is a stress buster, the bonus being the endorphins released during a class.
- The world over, people of all ages are indulging in boogie bounce training.
- One can wear their regular gym athleisure wear, but grip socks are a must.
- A regular healthy nutritional plan is recommended as well.
One has to understand the dynamics of the group and customize the routine accordingly. Play songs chosen by the clients and make the sessions interactive. An engaged class will ensure high energy and productive sessions, which is why understanding the tastes of various clients is extremely important.
(With inputs from Celebrity fitness trainer Namrata Purohit, founder of The Pilates Studio in Mumbai in 2011.)
Read more articles on Exercise And Fitness
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.