5 iPad Apps to keep you fit
iPad is a versatile gadget, which serves many purposes, one of them being improving physical well-being. There are several iPad applications to make your fitness regimen fun and comfortable. Such applications can provide you with useful information on how to maintain health and fitness.
Take a look at top 5 iPad apps to help you maintain your health and fitness.
1. Cardio Escape
- If you prefer working out indoors, cardio escape is the ideal app for you.
- It provides you with several options in terms of cardio exercises along with an aid to keep a record of how much you work out.
- You can share your workout statistics with friends or know your performance in the week-by-week analysis.
- The application’s workout schedule is based on the P.A.S.E. system, which stands for power, agility, strength and endurance.
- This app is different from conventional fitness apps as it has few uncommon exercises, which makes it even more worth trying.
- It has guidelines for interesting moves, such as mule kicks, plyo pushups, mountain climbers, burpees, long jumps and machine gun squats.
- Workout illustrations include videos and graphics to ensure that exercises are done the way they should be.
- Besides pre-set workout regimen, you can create your own schedule.
3. iPump and Fitness Builder
- A salient feature of iPump and Fitness Builder is that it has thousands of exercises (weights, kettlebells, BOSU, foam roller, TRX and more).
- There is an option to create a workout schedule as per one’s location (hotel, home, gym, etc.) or type of exercise (arms, abs, cardio and others).
- It has a vast exercise database, which makes it a must-have fitness app.
- Almost every exercise is explained with a video clip.
- iMapMyFitness is a GPS app that keeps a record of your outdoor workout and performance.
- It keeps a track of your workout by marking your path, time, distance, pace, speed, elevation and more.
- Prominent features of iMap are real-time tracking, an interactive map, record of workout history, customising cardio or strength training workouts, sharing workout info on social network portals and voice feedback.
5. Run Keeper Pro
- This app fits best for you if you’re keen to tracking running, walking or cycling workouts.
- It tells you as to how far you have run, walked or cycled and how fast and how long it took you to cover a specific distance.
- Tracking speed, elevation, customising route while simultaneously listening to music during workouts and keeping a track of the standard performance are salient features of Run Keeper Pro.
Image source: Getty
Source: Onlymyhealth editorial team Oct 30, 2017
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.