Do you know that many times all kinds of dirt keeps collecting in your bowels without any external symptoms? And when this dirt becomes excessive (after a while), then you are at increased risk of many diseases like constipation, indigestion, blisters in the intestines, intestinal cancer etc. You should clean your intestines at least once in every 15 days.
Now you may be thinking, how can you clean the organ which you can neither see nor touch?
So the answer is, you do not have to clean your intestine with hands or any machine, but for this, you have to mix some special things and make a powerful juice, which will keep the toxins stored in the intestines out of your body in just 24 hours. NOTE: Usually, whatever you eat and drink, takes 24-30 hours to digest. Once the digestion process is complete, your food and drink get out of your body in the form of faeces and urine.
Why is it important to cleanse the bowels?
You must also know that there are 2 types of intestines in your body, which are called small intestine and large intestine. Most of the digestive activity (about 90%) of the diet you eat is in the small intestine. But you do not need to clean the small intestines because there is no dirt in this intestine during digestion. The small intestine only processes food and sends it forward. Dirt is found in your large intestine, which is also called Colon.
Easy way to cleanse the bowels
If you want to clean your intestines, then for this you have to make a powerful juice from some special fruits and vegetables. This juice will clean your intestine in just 24 hours as it contains a lot of fibre and natural cleansing elements. The fibre present in this drink acts like a broom for intestinal dirt which excretes this dirt in the form of faeces as well.
- 1 small cucumber
- 1 orange
- 1 apple
- 1 small piece of aloe vera leaf
- And a big slice of pineapple
Also Read: All About Vitamin F and Its Health Benefits
How to make a drink that cleanses the bowels?
- First, wash the cucumber and cut it into 10-12 pieces.
- Now peel the apple, remove the peel, cut into 8 pieces and remove the seeds.
- Peel the pineapple and cut it into 5-6 small pieces.
- Now peel the aloe vera leaf, remove the skin and separate the gel with a spoon.
- Peel the top of the orange peel, remove the seeds, inner peel, and separate the pulp.
- Pour all these things into the mixer and add more than half a glass (about 200 mg) of water.
- Grind them well in a mixer and make a thick, sour-sweet juice.
Keep a few things in mind
- You can drink this drink whenever you want. But keep in mind that do not eat or drink anything till 2 hours after consuming the drink.
- While having this drink (that detox the intestines), eat very light food, like- moong dal khichdi, moong dal and thin rotis, poha, oatmeal, fruit salad etc.
- Apart from this, the most important thing is that you must drink at least 8-10 glasses (2-3 litres) of water on that whole day, only then your bowels will be clean.
- You can drink these drinks every 10-15 days. This will clear your stomach and make you feel better.
Read more on Miscellaneous
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.