How Fast Food can help you Lose Weight
Junk food is not good at all, however if your loyalty is far from fading then here is how you can eat junk food and lose weight at the same time.
Until now you were getting screamed at for eating junk food or fast food, but we have good news for you. You can lose weight while relishing the chicken wings that is dipped in oil; moreover you do not have to worry about the cheese burger or the frankfurter you love so dearly, go on with the potato chips, and make sure you wash them down with Sprite. But, all this and more perhaps with a bit of precaution, because we do not want you to gain weight now do we?
- No Combo Meals: Although a combo meal is a convenient option for you, but the fact of the matter is that such a meal will mean more calorie intake. Try to order single items; the prices do not differ as much as you think it does.
- Choose Diet Drinks: You must be careful not to drink soda or juice drinks that are sweetened with high-fructose corn syrup;try to choose diet soda, coffee, tea or water. The little things do matter, for instance if you have seltzer with lemon instead of the usual sweet soda, you will find yourself avoiding 310 calories.
- Eat with a Friend: It is a better option to share a junk meal with a friend rather than eating all alone. You will save yourself from downing the calories all by yourself, so be kind and invite a fellow junk food lover.
- Alternative Choices: Do not eat fried chicken every time you visit a fast food joint. You can divide your loyalty by eating grilled food and fried food alternatively, make sure to avoid French fries as much as you can.. Eat the French fries when you opt for grilled foods, and not vice versa.
- No Extras Please: When eating at a fast food joint try not to order extra cheese, extra bacon, and the likes as you are already adding a lot of calories by eating junk food in the first place. So, spare yourself the extra bit.
- Avoid Mayonnaise: This may be a fast food eater’s nightmare, but avoiding mayonnaise will do you good. Try and go for mustard, pickles, onion, and ketchup.
- Limiting your Visit: You must try not to exceed your fast food restaurant visit more than twice a week.
[Read: Eat Breakfast to Avoid Junk Food]
Having said all of that, we must say that junk food is no good for you, except for a taste bud orgasm. Therefore, it is only right for you to eat nutritious food and simultaneously indulging your limbs in regular physical exercise.
Read more articles on Weight Loss
Source: Onlymyhealth editorial team Dec 05, 2012
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.