- It stimulates your body’s own healing process
- It helps to correct the deviated immunity back to normalcy.
- It probably decreases your genetic tendency to develop psoriasis
Time taken to treat psoriasis with homeopathy
Psoriasis is chronic disease ---hence most patients require long term treatment. However the length of treatment varies from patient to patient. Factors which affect the length of treatment are;
- Total duration of the disease
- Areas affected (lesion on the scalp and nails take longer to heal).
- Extent of the disease (if the lesions are present only on the skin it is easier to treat. If the joint are affected (Psoriatic Arthritis) ---it is relatively difficult to treat.)
- History of previous medication (If the patient has been on oral cortisone for prolonged period it is relatively difficult to treat).
- Overall health and associated diseases in the person
However in most patients positive results can be observed after about 3 to 6 weeks of treatment.
Advantages of homeopathic remedies for psoriasis
- It does not suppress the immune system but stimulates and optimizes the immune response to stimulate healing
- The homeopathic remedies are very safe and the patient is not exposed to the risk of toxicity.
- Side-effects with homeopathic remedies are very uncommon.
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.