Natural Remedies To Rejuvenate Hair Follicles: We all know that dust, soil and pollution make our hair lifeless. Many types of products, such as hair colour also dry the hair. Many times you will not even know that some types of hair products damage your hair. Are you troubled by tangled hair while combing? This is a warning that your hair needs some love and affection. Well-known hair expert Jawed Habib is showing you in the video below how you can quickly revive your hair using just Vaseline.
Video: Learn from Jawed Habib, how to make vaseline spa for hair?
While doing the Vaseline Spa, keep these things in mind:
- Get your hair wet first.
- With vaseline spa, all you have to do is use Vaseline (petroleum jelly) and not of any product.
- Comb the hair after applying the Vaseline. (See video)
- Leave it on for 20-30 minutes after applying the Vaseline.
- Shampoo well after that.
- Do a Vaseline Spa 1-2 times a week.
When you do this spa, you will also be amazed at how vaseline made your hair soft and smooth (when we apply Vaseline on the skin). Jawed Habib tried this simple principle on hair, and now the result is in front of you.
Also Read: Top 7 Ways to Know If Your Hair Is Healthy
Jawed Habib Hair Care Tips
- Oiling: Proper nutrition is as necessary for your hair as it is for any other parts of your body. Applying oil to the roots nourishes and strengthens your hair, making it long and healthy. It also helps to rejuvenate the dead hair shaft. After applying oil to the scalp and hair roots, gently massage the scalp with your fingertips. Apply hot towels to your hair for 10 minutes so that the oils are adequately absorbed into the scalp. Wash hair after one to two hours with a mild shampoo.
- Regularize the head massage: Massaging is one of the easiest and excellent hair care tips. It stimulates blood flow and improves blood circulation throughout the body. You can use coconut or almond oil to massage your scalp. An excellent hot oil 'Champi' is the best thing for our hair.
- Use of conditioner after shampoo: Conditioning is essential to maintain hair health. This shuts off moisture in the shaft, prevents dryness, and provides protection from dirt and pollution and, to some extent, from the sun.
- Clean with cold water: Hot water can make your hair rough and dry your hair. Washing with cold water, on the other hand, helps to seal cuticles and strengthen your shaft, thus improving your hair to grow longer and maintain health.
- Avoid brushing wet hair: Wet hair is more stretched and breaks easily than dry hair. So avoid brushing when your hair is wet. If you want to remove your hair mess, use your fingers.
- Use a wide-toothed comb: It is always recommended to use a wide-toothed comb for hair. Once the hair is dry, start combing your hair from the bottom, and then do it slowly. This will prevent unnecessary hair from falling. Constant and careless hair loss damages your hair's health.
Read more articles on Hair Care