DIY ubtan for fair skin: With the help of ubtans (scrub), facial cleansing can be quickly done at home. Due to know that the things present in your kitchen can enhance the beauty of your face, and you can promptly get fair-skin. For this, you have to take out only 10-15 minutes, and you can quickly get a facial with the help of these homemade ubtans. Let us tell you how you can quickly get the facial and body polish sitting at home.
Try these UBTANS for skin benefits
- Soak oats in raw milk for one hour. When it swells completely, apply it on the face and after a while, scrub and wash it with cold water. Regular use of this paste will make your face glow.
- Mix one tablespoon cream in one tablespoon gram flour. Make a paste by combining a few drops of lemon juice and a pinch of turmeric. Apply this paste and leave it for a while. When dry, wash with lukewarm water.
- Soak the bread in raw milk. After some time, mash it into a paste and apply it on the face. After half an hour wash the face with lukewarm water, not only the face will glow, the facial spots will also disappear.
- Soak lentils in water overnight. In the morning, mix raw milk and make a paste. Apply this paste on the face and rub it gently with hands. Later wash face with water. This boil gets rid of unwanted facial hair and also enhances the appearance.
- Dry orange peels and make powder. Add raw milk and a little rose water to it, boil and apply it on the face. Wash the face with water after half an hour.
- Make two tablespoons bread crumbs by mixing two tablespoons gram flour, two tablespoons wheat flour, two tablespoons lemon juice, two tablespoons cucumber juice, two tablespoons potato juice, a pinch of turmeric powder and two tablespoons milk cream. Massage it in a circular motion by applying it on the face. Rub it until the ubtan is dry. Then wash face with lukewarm water. This facial will clean all the spots of the face.
- When the pot of milk is empty, make a paste by adding a few drops of turmeric, flour and oil to it. Apply it on face, throat and hands and feet and leave it for 20 minutes. Doing this regularly enhances the colour.
Ubtan for pimples
Pimples spoil the beauty of face, so if you have blisters, then you should start applying these to remove blackheads-
- Apply mint leaves, oat powder and after 20 minutes, wash off with lukewarm water. Acne will be reduced by regular use of this paste.
- Mix equal amount of neem, basil and green coriander juice and apply on the face. Wash face after 15 minutes. Neem, tulsi and green coriander, rich in natural properties, relieve acne.
- Make a paste by blending half a teaspoon turmeric, half a teaspoon camphor, two-three drops mustard oil and half a lemon juice. Apply it on the face before taking a bath. This will remove pimples.
- Put nutmeg or berries powder in rose water and make a paste. When dry, wash face with clean water. By doing this, you get rid of acne.
- Add 1 tsp cinnamon powder in three tsp honey and keep it on the pimples overnight. Clean it with lukewarm water in the morning. Do this regularly for two weeks.
- Mash a banana and add one teaspoon of honey to it and apply it on the face. Leave it for 20 minutes. Then rub the face with warm hands and wash face with lukewarm water.
Read More in Skin Care