- 6 broken up oz unsweetened chocolate.
- 2 Eggs.
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder.
- 1 Cup erythritol or any powdered sweetner.
- 1 to 1½ cup worth of sugar substitute, to taste.
- 1 Tablespoon rum, brandy.
- 1 Teaspoon espresso powder.
- 1 Cup heavy cream.
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla.
- Pinch of salt.
- Cover the chocolate with boiling water in a large bowl.
- Put egg yolk in smaller bowl and the white part of the egg in a bowl which is to be used as a mixer.
- Whisk the yolks with powdered sweetener, erythritol and the salt. Whisk until it is smooth and takes a light lemon color.
- Pour the water off the chocolate. Make sure you save half a cup aside. Add rum and whisk cocoa and the espresso powder into the chocolate, followed by the liquids. Then add egg yolk mixture to it.
- Beat the egg white with cream of tartar until it forms soft peaks. Whisk one-third of it into chocolate mixture, and fold the rest.
- Whip cream and vanilla with small amount of powdered sweetner in the same mixer bowl. Then fold into the chocolate mixture. Make sure its half at a time.
- Put it in cups or bowls Sand cover it and allow it to chill for a minimum of an hour before serving it.
Read more articles in Healthy Recipes.
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.