Try green banana flour this time apart from wheat flour.
Green Banana Flour Benefits: It is believed that more than 1 thousand varieties of bananas are produced worldwide. Just as ripe bananas, raw bananas also have many advantages. We peel and eat bananas daily, but have you ever heard of green banana flour? Bananas are used in many ways; for instance, it can be used as a hair mask, face pack etc. Do you know that banana is considered quite beneficial for health? Consuming bananas can relieve many problems. Banana is one of the most healthful and delicious fruits. This fruit provides many nutrients to the body, which leaves positive effects on digestion, heart health, blood pressure and weight. Daily banana intake is considered very beneficial for your health. You must have used bananas only for food, but bananas can also be consumed as flour. Here's how you can learn to make green banana flour easily.
Health benefits of green banana flour
Here are the merits of banana flour: It is a mood booster, fertility booster, immunity booster, digestion fixer, intestinal health and hormone balancing bananas with at least a dozen in your diet. There are more reasons. You can eat it raw, cooked, peeled and whatever.
Also Read: Banana Peels Are Edible and Very Healthy
Green banana flour recipe: How to make green banana flour?
- Take a raw banana.
- Remove the peel.
- Cut the banana diagonally to make a quarter-inch piece.
- Dry it in the sun for at least two to three days.
- Grind this to make the dough.
- Store in an air-sealed bottle.
Green banana flour health benefits: Green banana flour is one of the best-kept secrets of the Indian kitchen. Where raw banana peels are kept dry in the sun and then its dough is prepared. After drying it is converted into thalipeeth or flatbread in an iron pan and can be enjoyed anew. It can be eaten with grated coconut chutney or hot onion chutney.
Banana is a panacea for many problems
- Banana health benefits: Banana is loaded with vitamin B6, potassium, vitamin C, magnesium, iron, manganese, fibre and protein. Bananas are also considered to be good for the skin to hair health. Banana is known to improve intestinal health by fighting high blood pressure, diabetes, heart diseases, digestive problems. At the same time, if someone is sick, the ayurvedic properties of raw banana can reduce the signs of the disease to some extent.
- Green banana flour recipes: Raw bananas can be used to make dishes in many ways. You can make it more delicious by using raw banana instead of potato in many vegetables and dishes. You can make delightful tikkis with raw banana. Raw banana koftas are often eaten with gusto at all places.
- What should be the exact quantity? According to a report published in NCBI, raw bananas can be eaten from 225 grams to 260 grams per day. Of course, in a scientific study, it has been told the amount of food to eat daily, but it is better to ask a dietitian about its quantity.
Read More Articles in Healthy Diet
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.