Blisters often occur on the skin due to burns, peeling or rubbing of shoes. Learn why these blisters occur and how they can be cured.
Bubble like blisters, which appear on the upper surface of the skin, are filled with water and are so soft, that many a time it splits and causes irritation. Usually, these blisters are caused by burning, the chemical reaction on the skin, insect bites or any infection. But sometimes these blisters can also be a sign of some disease. Usually, these blisters contain a special kind of serum, which looks like water. But sometimes it can also be filled with blood or pus. Overall, if such blisters appear on the skin for no reason, then you should be careful. Let us tell you what are the signs of these blisters and diseases.
Why do blisters occur on the skin?
- Blisters occur due to skin burns, chemical falls, rubbing or any infection. These blisters on the skin are in a way a blessing of nature. They are formed so that there is any damage to the inner tissue of your skin, and it gets enough time to get it right. If there is no blistering on burning, then the inner tissues of the skin will remain open, in which there is a risk of the infection spreading.
- But the problem is that sometimes these blisters themselves are caused by an infection or disease. In such a situation, you can know through medical checkup what is the reason for these ulcers.
Keep these things in mind
- Blisters caused by burns, peeling, or general infections usually heal on their own, so there is no need to bother.
- If you have blisters after a chemical reaction or use of a makeup product, then see them immediately and consult their doctor.
- If the blisters also erupt by mistake, do not remove the upper skin, but cover it with a bandage so that the bacteria cannot spread the infection.
- After the skin tissue is cured, these blisters automatically erupt and their water also dries up. Gradually, the skin of that place also becomes normal.
Common causes of skin-like blisters
- Blisters can occur when the skin is worn out or rubbed, such as often wearing tight shoes for a long time, causes blisters on the feet.
- The most common cause of skin ulcers is burning. Blisters appear on the skin when touched by a hot utensil, burnt in a flame of fire, or other ways.
- Blisters can also develop due to the chemical reaction on the skin.
- Many times, blisters also come out due to the side effects of a makeup product.
Blisters on the skin can be a sign of these diseases
- Signs of herpes virus
- Eczema can also cause blisters on the skin
- Children under 2 years of age often have blisters in their hands, feet, which can be a sign of Bullous impetigo disease.
- Dyshidrosis - A skin disease in which small blisters develop on the skin.
- Dermatitis herpetiformis - This is also a type of skin disease that resembles much herpes but is slightly different from it.
Read More in Miscellaneous
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.