Yoga For Body Pain: To get rid of all types of pain in the body and strengthening of the bones, practice konasana daily. Herea are the 5 tremendous benefits of doing this special yoga.
After much work and tiredness, fatigue and muscle pain is felt in the body, which keeps you bothering for days and months. Apart from this, there are problems such as:
- back pain
- body pain
- legs pain
Yogasanas can easily get rid of all these problems. Especially, the practice of Konasana will be beneficial for you. Konasana is a simple yoga asana that can be performed by people of any age. Let us tell you the benefits of doing this easy yoga asana with its easy method.
Benefits of Konasana Yoga
By doing konasana, you can get rid of all types of muscle aches like:
Also read: 7 Yoga Mistakes That You Should Not Be Doing
- foot pain
- back pain
- ankle pain
- hand pain, etc.
because this asana makes your muscles flexible.
- The practice of konasana increases the blood flow in the body and the oxygenated blood supply to the brain is speeded up, due to which your anxiety, stress and other mental problems are at bay.
- While doing konasana, you take deep breaths and replenish the pure oxygen in your lungs, which keeps them healthy and your body has positive energy for the whole day (which makes your day go well).
- Different body parts are used in Konasana, which makes the thigh, legs, and arms strong and shoulders are in shape. This asana is beneficial for people who want to increase the width of their shoulders and make cuts in their arms.
- Konasana is an excellent asana for the spine. This practice increases the flexibility of the spine, due to which bones remain healthy. Apart from this, it also increases the immunity of your body.
How to practice Konasana
- First of all, stand upright and keep a distance of 2 feet between your legs.
- Now take a deep breath and raise your left hand, tilt the body to the right and try to touch the toes with the hands.
- Keep your right hand on the ankles and keep it straight.
- During this time, your head, shoulders, and paws should come in a straight line. Also, keep equal weight on both your legs.
- After this, while exhaling the breath, return to the previous position.
- Now do the same exercise by bending to the left with your right hand.
- During the asana, you have to bow the upper part of your stomach. Keep your knees and elbows straight.
Konasana is an easy yoga practice, which you can practice anywhere at any time. You can do this asana at home, office, park, terrace or any open space. The practice of this asana on the park or terrace in the morning is better because the amount of oxygen in the atmosphere is high and the air is fresh. In the beginning, you can do this asana 8-10 times on both sides.
Read more on Yoga
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.