Bentonite clay is a boon for your hair as it replenishes the hair loss and makes them healthy again. Read bentonite clay hair mask benefits here.
Hair care is not just about cleansing, conditioning and combing but there is a lot that you are required to do for your hair. You don’t have control over the growth rate of your hair but you can certainly speed it up with good hair care practices. Hair is one of the most important parts of your personality as the hair is the crowning glory of a woman. After your eyes and smile, people notice your hair. Having healthy and shiny hair just adds on to your demeanor.
Oiling the hair, avoiding heat treatments, sleeping on a silk pillow are some of the things that help in preventing hair fall, and improving hair quality. There is another important haircare regime that we generally miss out on or just skip out of laziness- Hair mask. Just what a face mask does to your skin, a hair mask do to your hair. It revives and rejuvenates lifeless hair to make them healthy and strong all over again. Hair masks help in providing the necessary nourishment to hair and locking the nutrients to promote hair health. If you are also dealing with different haircare-related issues, try Bentonite Clay Hair Mask. It can bring a drastic change in your dull and dry hair that you’d thank us for this recommendation. Without further ado, read on to know how to make and use this hair mask along with bentonite clay hair mask benefits.
Bentonite Clay Hair Mask Benefits For Dull and Dry Hair
Bentonite clay is widely used in skincare but it is also great for hair care. Here are some stunning benefits of bentonite clay for hair.
- Bentonite clay contains various nutrients and minerals which helps in hair nourishment.
- This clay is helpful in protecting your hair from getting damaged.
- Bentonite clay helps remove excess oil from the dirt from the head, which causes problems like dandruff.
- The use of bentonite clay mask helps in treating dry & lifeless hair by making them soft and shiny.
- Using a hair mask made of bentonite clay keeps your hair healthy and shiny.
How to make and use bentonite clay hair mask
- First of all, take a cup of bentonite clay and transfer it to a plastic bowl.
- Now add water to it in small proportions to form a thick paste.
- After this, add about one cup of apple cider vinegar in it and mix well. Apart from this, you can also add honey, lemon, olive oil to it to make it more nourishing.
- Your bentonite clay hair mask is ready to be applied on your hair
- You can also add avocado puree to it to make it Bentonite Avocado Hair Mask.
NOTE: To make a hair mask, always use a plastic or wooden bowl.
Also Read: Tips To Relieve Scalp Itchiness In Summer
- Now to apply this mask, first, wash your hair.
- When your hair is a little dry then apply a bentonite clay hair mask on your hair. Try to apply this mask to the hair and roots.
- Leave the hair mask for 30 minutes and then wash your hair with normal water.
- If you like, you can also do shampoo.
- Applying this hair mask once a week will bring desired benefits.
Read More Such Stories in Hair Care
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.