Irritated with bra fat that won’t let you wear a backless dress? Here is a list of 5 exercises to help banish bra fat for good!
Ladies, has it ever happened to you that you wanted to wear a backless dress but couldn’t due to the stubborn “bra fat”? You’re not alone. Bra fat or back fat often comes in the way of flaunting a sexy back. But there is good news! You can incorporate some exercises in your workout that will help you get rid of the back bulge in no time. The first step is to make sure that you’re wearing the right bra and the second is to tone the back area by doing the right exercises.
Let’s look at 5 exercises that will help banish bra fat for good!
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart and knees slightly bent.
- Hold a dumbbell on each side, keeping your back straight.
- Bend your upper body toward the floor and palms facing your legs.
- Bend your elbows while raising the dumbbells up to either side of your torso.
- Slowly lower back to the starting position and repeat.
- Do 3 sets of 15 reps.
Seated Back Fly
- Sit on a flat bench with your feet together on the floor in front of you.
- Hold dumbbells on each side of your legs and lean your upper body over your thighs,
- allowing the dumbbells to hang on either side of your legs.
- Extend both arms up and out to the sides until your arms are in level to your back.
- Slowly return to the starting position and lower the dumbbells back down.
- Do 3 sets of 12 reps.
Single-Arm Dumbbell Row
- Lean on a bench and place your left leg on the bench while grabbing the far side with your left hand.
- Bend over the bunch, keeping your body parallel to the ground.
- Grab a dumbbell in your right hand and extend the arm toward the floor.
- Bring the dumbbell up to your chest and lift it with the strength in your arms and shoulder muscles.
- Keep your chest still as you lift the dumbbell. Now, extend the dumbbell slowly with your arm fully extended.
- Do 15 reps on one arm and repeat on the other side.
Plank with Lateral Arm Raise
- Start in a plank position.
- Keep your torso still and lift your left arm to the side. Hold the position for 5 seconds.
- Bring back your hand to the plank position without twisting your spine.
- Repeat it on the other side by extending your right arm to the side. This completes one rep.
- Do 3 sets of 15 reps each.
- Hold a barbell with your palms facing your body and keep it in front at the length of your arms.
- Stand with your back straight and shoulder-width apart.
- Brace the abdominals, breathe in while keeping your back straight and chest up.
- Left the barbell straight up toward the chin, keeping it close to your body. Your arms should
- be parallel to your shoulders and not above them.
- Wait for 5 seconds at the top of the lift and bring the barbell to the starting position.
- Breathe in when you lower it and breathe out when you lift it up.
- Do 10-12 reps.
Word of Caution
Consult a professional before you inculcate any of the above exercises in your workout the regime and avoid doing the exercises that put too much strain on any part of your body.
Read more articles on Exercise and Fitness
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.