Cholesterol is not just one condition but it is a host of multiple other health issues including artery blockage and heart attack. People with high cholesterol levels are at a greater risk of developing numerous chronic conditions that may be life-threatening. Doctors, therefore, advise people to get cholesterol checked at least annually to ward off the future risks. Also, early detection helps in preventing problems. If you are diagnosed with high cholesterol that is blocking the passage of your arteries, here is a mighty Ayurvedic concoction to help you.
What causes artery blockage?
Due to an increase in cholesterol, plaque gets accumulated in the arteries. This blocks the passage and causes hindrance in blood circulation which is the condition of artery blockage. This puts extra load on the heart to supply blood and may cause many heart problems. This is why cholesterol screening is a must to find whether the cholesterol levels are balanced or not. Once your arteries are blocked, you may need medical intervention which is a costly procedure. Therefore, you should try this effective home remedy to open the clogged arteries and safeguard your heart health.
How to make Ayurvedic Syrup for clogged arteries?
This is a simple and stunning formula where you need only 5 ingredients to make this potent concoction. Let us tell you the recipe.
- Ginger juice- 1 cup
- Garlic juice- 1 cup
- Lemon juice- 1 cup
- Apple cider vinegar- 1 cup
- Honey- 3 cups
Recipe of Ayurvedic Concoction to Open Blocked Arteries
- To make this decoction, first of all, pour all the four juices in a pan.
- Turn on the gas and heat the mixture at low flame.
- When the juice reduces to 3/4th, turn off the flame and transfer the mixture in a bowl.
- After it is cooled, add raw honey to it and mix well.
- Transfer it to an airtight jar or bottle and place it in the refrigerator.
- Every morning, consume one teaspoon of this mixture on an empty stomach.
Other ways to open up blocked arteries
Apart from consuming the above-mentioned Ayurvedic syrup, you also need to adopt other methods to clear the clogged arteries. Together, these can unblock the arteries and save you from all the associated problems.
- Stop consuming junk, packaged and processed foods. Practice calorie control so that you do not end up consuming unnecessary calories that not only cause weight gain but also increase cholesterol.
- Use garlic more in food as it increases blood circulation and cleans the arteries.
- Eat brown rice instead of white in food and increasing fish intake is also beneficial.
- Consuming almonds and walnuts are good for cholesterol control.
- Eating linseeds and pumpkin seeds is also beneficial for you.
- Stop the habit of smoking cigarettes and alcohol.
- Do exercise or yoga exercises for at least 30-40 minutes daily, which will increase blood circulation in the body.
Besides, eat more and more raw fruits, fresh vegetables, nuts, coarse grains, lentils and seeds as they contain a good amount of fiber, which works to open the blockages of your artery. Get your cholesterol checked regularly and stay active.
Read More Articles in Ayurveda