Warm-up exercises before a workout at home for beginners: These are three easy steps to warm up, start your day with it to stay fit.
Warm-up before exercising for beginners: How many times do you feel tempted to skip a warmup and jump right into your workout? But do you know that it can put more strain on your muscles and increase your risk of injury? While preparing for any exercise (whether it is a strength training, cardio workout, or a team sport), it is essential to take a few moments to relax your muscles into exercise mode. Doing so can help you get many fitness rewards. Here are examples and benefits of warmup exercises that you can try before kicking your workout into high gear.
Lie on the ground and bend your legs slightly from your knees. Keep your hands close to the ground. Raise your legs and upper body off the ground to such an extent that the legs and thighs can become inverted, i.e. straight V-shape. Take the ball in the hands and spread the arms in front. Breathe slowly and bend the hands and torso to the left and stay in this position for a few seconds. Now slowly exhale through your mouth while coming back to the initial position. Similarly, rotate your hands and torso on the other side.
Lie down in a relaxed posture. Stick your palms to the floor while facing the ground, take a deep breath and exhale. Now slowly raise your legs upwards until a 90-degree angle is formed. Hold for 20 to 25 seconds in this position. After this, you can gradually come to the initial position. If you are doing it for the first time, do not keep the legs elevated for a long, because it may cause pain in your abdominal muscles.
Lie on the back by laying the furrow in a flat place. Now bend both knees and place your palms on the ground. You can also hold the ankles with your hands if you want. Now raise the lower back while breathing. While lifting the body, stay in that position for a while. Now while exhaling, slowly lower your waist back to the ground.
Do not ignore the rules
- For beginners: Avoid exercising too much in the early days (exercise, according to the trainer). Doing more than what is said during a week can harm the body.
- Age-wise: Choose the exercise according to your age and before starting, take advice from an expert. If you have any health problem, then you have to take special care of it.
- Dietary care: Along with exercise, take special care of the diet. Eat fast digested food as it helps in building muscles in the body.
These exercises are not effective
- Aerobics exercises make the body flexible, but it is not able to reduce fat.
- Weight loss is not comfortable with spot training. It would be better to mix them with cardio exercise.
- Unless you mix the cardio with weight training, you cannot contribute to weight loss (and you are sweating in vain).
- Doing sit-ups, crunches, and abs exercises do not reduce abdominal fat. It is essential to choose a useful exercise for weight loss.
Read more articles on Exercise And Fitness
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.