What are the challenges faced by Single Parents?
- For every child having both parents is usually better than being raised by one
- But if the child has to go through frequent arguments and fights then a single parent household is better
- Read about some of the challenges of single parenting
For every child having both parents is usually better than being raised by one. But if the child has to go through frequent arguments and fights then a single parent household is better.
Some Challenges of Single Parenting
- Finance is usually a major concern especially for single mothers. Talk to your spouse before filing a divorce regarding important issues such as who will pay for the child’s education and other expenses. Take help from your parents or support group if needed.
- After a bad divorce you will have to develop amicable relations with the other parent, for your child’s sake.
- You may feel lonely at times and may miss the comfort of having a partner to share your problems with. As a result, you will have a difficult time dealing with the kid single-handedly.
Whatever the problems be, you must teach your child/children to value and enjoy life and learn from the experience.
Source: Onlymyhealth editorial team Jun 09, 2018
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.