Vegan keto diet meal plan: Everyone must have heard the word 'keto' in terms of dieting. All the dieting enthusiasts may have tried this diet to lose their weight. Even celebrities are following it to maintain their physique. But the problem arises when you want to experiment with several diets but you are a vegan! There are certain elements and ingredients mentioned in the diets, which forces you to eat egg, meat or chicken. But here we bring a solution to your vegan situation. Here is a vegan keto diet plan that may help all vegetarians to fulfill their dream diet.
Vegetarian Keto Diet or Plant Based Diet?
The ketogenic diet has:
- High amounts of fat
- Very little carbohydrates
- Medium levels of protein
This diet is known for its amazing aftereffects on overall well-being and reduction of weight. However, vegetarian keto diets forbid all ingredients related to animals, which makes it more crucial to eat very little carbohydrates. Those who are on this plant-based keto diet, they only intake,
However, they refrain
Vegetarians depend on high-fat vegan products like
- grease of coconut
Advantages of Vegetarian Keto Diet
There are numerous health aids that are linked to these diets. However, no such research that specifically examines it. The benefits are:
- The lesser danger of incessant health situations
- Lesser cardiovascular ailments,
- High blood sugar
What to avoid in Vegan Keto Diet?
The most significant point is to decrease the consumption of carbohydrates and reinstate it with healthy vegetarian protein. Some foods to avoid:
- Chicken, beef, duck, goose, turkey, pork, eggs
- Ghee, milk, butter, curd, yogurt
- Fish and shrimps
Some foods whose intake should be reduced:
- Grains, bread, baked items, rice, pasta
- caffeine, tea, coffee, juice, mojitos, smoothies, ice-cream shakes, chocolate milk.
- maple syrup, chocolate syrup or sauce
- Potatoes, beetroots, peas
- Beer, wine (alcoholic drinks)
- Barbecue sauce, Mayonnaise, salad dressings
- Processed foods, packaged foods
What to eat on a Vegetarian Keto Diet?
- Coconut ingredients such as coconut milk
- groundnut oil, mustard oil, Olive oil, coconut oil, avocado oil
- Dry-fruits such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, flaxseeds, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds
- Peanut butter, cashew butter, almond butter
- Green leafy vegetables, sprouts, broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms
- Vegetarian proteins such as tofu
- Berries for a change
Adverse Effects of Vegan Keto Diet
Keto diet is also famously known as keto flu due to the changeover period. This occurs when you shift from a much higher carbohydrate diet to a keto diet, however, it can be tough for your body to handle such changes. There are few signs which may indicate that the keto is not the one for you. You can immediately stop or see a dietician if it occurs:
- Stomach sickness or morning sickness
- Lack of concentration
- Loose Bowels
- Muscle spasm
- Whirling sensation
Read more articles on Healthy Diet
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.