Try these Kettlebell Exercises to Reshape your Body Now
Here are some kettlebell exercises you can try, even if you are new to the game. Try these and you will soon see the difference in your appearance. But before we hop into the subject in detail, makes sure you consult a professional before you go a
- Kettlebell workout helps tone the body in every possible way
- Try these and you will soon see the difference in your appearance
- Kettlebell deadlift is great to shape your back and butt
Hitting the gym is on everyone’s mind these days to be healthy and fit. People focus mostly on strength training, one such tool that helps with exactly this is a kettlebell. They are interchangeably used with dumbbells and gaining much popularity. Kettlebell workout helps tone the body in every possible way as strengthens the core and improves muscle endurance.
Here are some kettlebell exercises you can try, even if you are new to the game. Try these and you will soon see the difference in your appearance. But before we hop into the subject in detail, makes sure you consult a professional before you go ahead and try these.
Squats are great to shape your butts, quads and hamstrings. This will be done while getting your heart rate up. Hold the kettlebell tight to stay in control.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart. Bring the kettlebell to your chest by holding it with both hands.
- Keep the back flat, chest up and look up.
- Now move into a deep squat and come back up pushing the floor away from you.
- Breathe in, hold and release, and exhale while coming back up.
- This completes one rep. Do 12-15 reps a set.
This does wonder for your butt and your back. It also challenges your core and builds stronger muscles.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, toes slightly turned out and place the bell between your feet.
- Inhale through the nose and hinge at the hips while reaching for the bell. The weight should be on the heels and knees should be partially bent.
- Push the hips forward so you end up in a tall standing position, actively engage your glutes at the top of the movement.
- Your shins should be perpendicular to the floor.
- Stand over the kettlebell with feet hip-width apart, chest up and shoulders back.
- Keep your arms loose and engage your core and put the bodyweight in your heels.
- Keeping the arch in your lower back, bend your hips back until the kettlebell is between your legs and swing the weight up.
- Let the weight swing back between your legs as you bend your hips. If you feel the pressure on the hips, then you are doing it right.
- Extend your hips and knees to reverse the momentum as you move onto to the next rep.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart.
- Hold the kettlebell at the base with both hands and lift your hands overhead.
- Keep your elbows close to your ears, lower the kettlebell behind your head to neck level.
- Now, straighten your arms to raise the kettlebell again.
Bent over Rows
The primary muscles that this exercise helps with are rear shoulders and rhomboids. It also helps with getting biceps, hamstrings and your lower back in shape.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart, knees slightly bent and two kettlebells in front of you.
- Hinging at the waist, bend your elbows and pulls the kettlebells towards your rib cage.
- Lastly, extend your arms back to the start and repeat.
Read more articles on Exercise & fitness.
For more related articles, download OnlymyHealth app.
Source: Onlymyhealth editorial team Dec 12, 2018
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.