Troubled due to ear infection? Try garlic and olive remedy to treat this problem
- Infection in the ear is usually caused by bacteria and viruses in the middle of the ear
- Ear infections can bring a series of agonising symptoms along with pain and fluidic discharge
- Garlic juice is effective in treating the problem
Infection in the ear is usually caused by bacteria and viruses in the middle of the ear. Some of the common causes of ear infections include wax buildup, upper respiratory infections, food allergies, environmental allergies, fetal alcohol syndrome, genetics, nutritional deficiencies and internal injuries. Ear infections can bring a series of agonising symptoms along with pain, vomiting, diarrhea, fluidic discharge from the ear, etc.
Although ear infections can affect anyone regardless of the age, it often occurs in children causing pain, tugging at the ear, difficulty sleeping, headache, impared response to sounds, high ever, fluidic discharge from the ear, vomiting, diarrhea etc. Good news is you can treat the infection without using any drugs. Yes, all you have to do is try garlic juice remedy for treating ear infections as garlic is loaded with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
Also read: Benefits of garlic on an empty stomach
Things you’ll Need to Prepare this Remedy
- Garlic juice
- Olive oil
How to Prepare It
- Take 2 drops of garlic juice and mix it with a drop of olive oil
- Take a cotton ball and soak it in the solution
- Now plug your ears with the cotton ball and the mixture will seep into the ear within a few minutes
Read more articles on Home remedies.
For more related articles, download OnlymyHealth App.
Source: Onlymyhealth editorial team Jun 25, 2018
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.