Now days not only women but men also dream of having healthy and lustrous hair. Find out some tips to make your hair look beautiful.
Hair style look and texture can affect your appearance and personality. Now days not only women but men also dream of having healthy and lustrous hair.
Some tips to make your hair look beautiful;
- Hair care: First and foremost, regularly practice good hair care measures. Comb your hair gently to prevent breakage, use good quality hair products (such as shampoo, conditioner, oil), regularly shampoo and condition your hair. Avoid combing hair when it is wet. Do not blow-dry your hair often as it is harsh on hair as it robs it of moisture.
- Hair style: Your hair style and look of your hair can affect your appearance. To enhance your look you need haircut that suits your facial shape, proper styling products and makeup that goes with your desired hairstyle.
- Healthy diet for hair: According to nutrition and hair experts a well balanced diet can make your hair look healthy and full of life. Eat healthy hair diet---that is eat plenty of vegetables and fruits, low-fat dairy products, food rich in proteins and whole grains like whole-wheat bread, brown rice and fortified whole-grain breakfast cereals. Take vitamin and mineral supplements if needed after consulting your doctor.
- Hair massage: Regularly massage your scalp and hair. Massaging the scalp has many benefits such as - it promote hair growth, keeps hair healthy, is relaxing and calming, and can help to relieve headaches and migraines.
- Hair accessories: Use good quality hair accessories as they can compliment your hair and your hairstyle. Comb your hair gently to prevent breakage, avoid combing hair when it is wet, comb or brush your hair daily before going to bed. Avoid perming, pulling back your hair tightly, and use of very hot or very cold water to wash hair.
- Hair care products: Use mild shampoo and conditioner. Do not use lot of shampoo, use just enough shampoo very to cover your hair completely with lather. Use of conditioner helps to keep hair manageable. Oil your hair regularly. Preferably use mehandi (henna) as coloring agent and avoid dyes.
Read more articles on Hair Care Basics
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.