Apricot pineapple shake, banana strawberry shake, orange juice shake are only a few examples of delicious weight loss shake recipes.
If you know how to make weight loss shakes that taste good, they can help you avoid the unhealthy junks such as burgers, french fries, and the like. Many people get used to reaching out for junk food when coming across a fast food joint on their way. If only they knew about some easy-to-make delicious recipes, it would help them stay away from the unhealthy options of indulging their taste buds.
Easy-to-make Weight Loss Shake Recipes
- Orange juice shake – 175 ml of orange juice added to half a cup of low fat yoghurt and half a cup of skimmed milk make up this shake. You can also add one-fourth of a teaspoon of vanilla extract along with ice to maintain the consistency. You can add honey to this mix too but watch the calories lest it cause weight gain.
- Vegetable shake – Just mix all your favourite veggies in a juicer after removing their skin as they can have some chemicals. Add a cup of low fat yoghurt and possibly lemon to improve the taste. You can enjoy this shake whenever the craving arises.
- Banana strawberry shake – A medium banana mixed with half a cup of strawberries, cup full of vanilla yoghurt, one and half cup sugar free chocolate syrup, half tablespoon vanilla; to go with protein powder and ice makes up a delightful combination of nutritious weight loss shake. You just need to use the blender to mix up all these ingredients and the shake is ready to serve.
- Mango shake – Take 1 or 2 ripe mangoes and peel them. Extract juice from an orange and get 8 pitted dates. Mix mango and dates in a blender. Pour in orange juice and blend well. The mixture should reach a smooth liquid consistency in the blender. Your shake is ready to be served.
- Apricot pineapple shake – In a blender, place one-fourth cup of crushed pineapple, 1 fresh apricot after dicing, half a banana, 1 fresh apricot, one and half cup water, 1 tablespoon of skimmed milk powder and 1 tablespoon flax seed oil if you want. Make sure that these are thoroughly mixed before you pour out to serve.
By judiciously making healthy and delicious combinations of shakes, you can do your health a great favour, by managing your weight better. This can be done without making the slightest compromise in terms of restraining yourself from enjoying your food.
Read more articles on Weight Loss
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.